Jack Wilshere

Guest luckstar

He is too good, as he is a England SENIOR player, he's passed that age group.
Wenger should force him to pull out
He can't it's a FIFA recognised tournament.
What tournament did Bentley pull out of?
TBH, if Ramsey, Fabregas, Diaby & Lansbury (if he gets promoted to the 1st team) are all fit during pre-season, then Wilshere going to the tournament & getting a proper rest isn't such a bad thing.
How so if he's currently ahead of all those players baring Fabregas?

TBH, if Ramsey, Fabregas, Diaby & Lansbury (if he gets promoted to the 1st team) are all fit during pre-season, then Wilshere going to the tournament & getting a proper rest isn't such a bad thing.
Just because he's 'ahead' of all them, doesn't mean they're not capable of holding it down whilst he gets a bit of a rest during pre-season & the beginning of the campaign.Wilshere isn't 'crucial' to our midfield just yet, Ramsey & Diaby (when he's serious) are just as good. You think if Ramsey didn't get injured, Wilshere would've been fast-tracked to our 1st XI so quickly?

Just because he's 'ahead' of all them, doesn't mean they're not capable of holding it down whilst he gets a bit of a rest during pre-season & the beginning of the campaign.Wilshere isn't 'crucial' to our midfield just yet, Ramsey & Diaby (when he's serious) are just as good. You think if Ramsey didn't get injured, Wilshere would've been fast-tracked to our 1st XI so quickly?
Lansbury is likely to be going to the same tournament as Wilshere. He won't get the same leave as Wilshere but he isn't gonna do the full pre-season with us which IMO limits his first-team opportunities.Relying on Diaby is not wise & we ain't certain Cesc will be there next season. Basically what I'm saying is any opportunity for Denilson to return should not be played down at all :D

The aim should be to play your best team not players who can 'hold it down'. Wilshere not Ramsey, Diaby or Lansbury (lol) is currently in thatDiaby as good as Jack? smhRamsey's injury is irrelevant and I wouldn't say Wilshere was 'fastracked'

Ramsey is as good as Wilshere at the very least. Point was, Ramsey doesn't break his leg, Wilshere's rise to the 1st XI isn't as quick. He's more than capable of holding it down. And I never said Diaby nor Lansbury are as good or better than Wilshere but they are capable of holding it down whilst he's out.It's called having squad players. You can't play your best players all the time, so you have to have players who can do a job. Ramsey can't play ahead of Wilshere for a month? C'mon breh.LOL @ Ramsey's injury being irrelevant.

Wilshere got pushed into the team this season cos Fabregas wanted to leave. This we all know.As for Ramsey, I would agree, however Ramsey hasn't done it for a season & he's passive like Diaby. As in if he aint in the mood, he can look SWAG and a passenger. At least Wilshere when he on one of those days, will go foul someone lol.

Wilshere got pushed into the team this season cos Fabregas wanted to leave. This we all know.As for Ramsey, I would agree, however Ramsey hasn't done it for a season & he's passive like Diaby. As in if he aint in the mood, he can look SWAG and a passenger. At least Wilshere when he on one of those days, will go foul someone lol.
That, and the fact that Ramsey was injured contributed to Wilshere's rise just as much. LOL/On your second point, hmmmmmmmmm, I dunno. Up until the injury, Ramsey was becoming increasingly influential for us. I think he's matured. You could say PART of him gaining the Wales captaincy is an indication of that. We'll see how it goes I guess in the run-up for the new season.

That, and the fact that Ramsey was injured contributed to Wilshere's rise just as much. LOL/On your second point, hmmmmmmmmm, I dunno. Up until the injury, Ramsey was becoming increasingly influential for us. I think he's matured. You could say PART of him gaining the Wales captaincy is an indication of that. We'll see how it goes I guess in the run-up for the new season.
Him getting the captaincy for Wales is a joke tbhI would say Wilshere's rise is more to do with himself rather than the Fabregas issue / Ramsey

Wilshere definitely got the playing time Ramsey would have hoped to have got, had he not been injured.Wenger defnitely persevered with Wilshere, IMO cos he knew how close Cesc came to leaving & he didnt have a replacement.
So why wasn't he brought back from his loan at Bolton?Wilshere's quality has forced Wenger to play him

This Eng team should easily win this and the "theory" is to keep the main of the team together ala Spain and continue up untill they are winning WC and Euros.Think inniesta and a fair few others all played and won together from u17 tourneys.Thats the theory anyway as said from Custis and Martin Samuel

Wilshere definitely got the playing time Ramsey would have hoped to have got, had he not been injured.Wenger defnitely persevered with Wilshere, IMO cos he knew how close Cesc came to leaving & he didnt have a replacement.
So why wasn't he brought back from his loan at Bolton?Wilshere's quality has forced Wenger to play him
Cos at that time he was behind, Diaby and Denilson...Lets not forget at the start of the season, Wilshere was getting hauled off after an hour.

Co-sign the person that said Diaby over Wilshere..Ramsey aint been great either, his best days have come for the Welsh u21 team, hardly done anyhing worth remembering for us and the only reason hes Wales captain is coz Bellamy gave it up../Next season is make or break for Diaby, after a nice summer rest and good pre season im hoping he will stay fit and have a long run in the team

• Downvote 2

Cos at that time he was behind, Diaby and Denilson...
He's ahead of those players now so who's to say he wouldn't be ahead of Ramsey even without he's injury? You need to give the kid some credit