Advertising campaing help

PopT

Use your head mate, what kind of ads do you normally see for retail stores?

i dont work on the same budget as other retail stores......

£6k just about gets me into the local news paper for 3 months , and these times im trying to raise my brand awarness around the whole of london

Guest Lemons

£6k just about gets me into the local news paper for 3 months , and these times im trying to raise my brand awarness around the whole of london

Can't do that on £6K bro.

Think about some ambient activity in the local area that can be done on a relatively low budget. For an organic store you should be able to do some nice PR stuff and generate a bit of earned media instead of a few insertions in the local paper which probably won't do you too much anyway.

Can't do that on £6K bro.

Think about some ambient activity in the local area that can be done on a relatively low budget. For an organic store you should be able to do some nice PR stuff and generate a bit of earned media instead of a few insertions in the local paper which probably won't do you too much anyway.

as a matter of fact i lied

increase brand awarness of the retail store and concept within relavant london audiences

i hear you totally, but this is what im being told to work with...... i got to come up with a media plan and what not...

Guest Lemons

For that money it's probably best to think ambient or digital mate (although I don't know if this includes you're production budget etc?)

For £6K you could get a three week Leaderboard and MPU 'takeover' on a a section of the Guardian Website (like the culture, or food and drink section) and then a couple of weeks of MPU's across their culture network which would work for the target market of an organic store in London I would have thought. In terms of print work you'd be able to get 1 or 2 insertions in a national paper which is going to get you fook all coverage.

I'd go for some local ambient and push for some PR.

For that money it's probably best to think ambient or digital mate (although I don't know if this includes you're production budget etc?)

For £6K you could get a three week Leaderboard and MPU 'takeover' on a a section of the Guardian Website (like the culture, or food and drink section) and then a couple of weeks of MPU's across their culture network which would work for the target market of an organic store in London I would have thought. In terms of print work you'd be able to get 1 or 2 insertions in a national paper which is going to get you fook all coverage.

safe gee, i see where ur going but that is 3-4 weeks im talking 3 month.... but i like your idea

£55CPM MPU for the Gurairdan

and £50 Loose Inserts per thousand copies

see what im saying the budget is a bit of a f*ckery

nuff respect thou g

Lol.

How many people you need to hit is the question?

Infact give me the 6k and I'll work magic.

it does not tell me how many people i need to hit but,

just the overall marketing objective is to increase the brand awarness of the unpackaged retail store and conecpt within relavant london audiences