Quick question about PHONES

Fearless-Guy

been out the game a while dont know whats what

not too bothered just wanna use whatsapp and watch youtube and use google maps

thinking of iphone or an HTC or galaxy S

on vodafone atm, will either stay on this or move to 3

is anyone on 3? wahts it like im hearing mixed things. but i know its the only network that gives u unlimited internet

GO

^ i dropped my iphone4 NICEEEELY this morning. the way my music just went off. i looked back and seen it still sliding on the ground like it was on dancing on ice.

i got no case. only a screen protector. and that was scratched the f*ck up. but no marks on the actual phone. (ordered one now tho)

i seen peoples screens break dropping it carpet so guess i was just lucky

i got a htc wildfire the other day, it has android 2.21

i was coming from a sony ericson t715,

im more than happy with it, and i have it on 3

im keepin the contract i had already, 750 mins, 150 tex and i added the unlimited internet bolt on (which the guy in the shop said wouldnt be possible) for an extra £5.11 a month

so my bill is now £16 a month

htc is small, responsive, an just nice

Guest 11 Bills

UK needs to hurry up with LTE aswell, swear certain American networks got coverage for most of the country, we aint even got PLANS to launch one, I think o2 is planning to plan lauching one in some random place.

only ever had a problem with 3 when it had just laughed with them blench off NEC phones cos they were pushing it for video calling, signal was terrible, had an o2 number again in 2009 and didnt really have issues.

right now im jamming at another work location and I havent even got signal with virgin mobile (vodafone), t-mobile is fine though. and I think 3 uses the orange infrastructure if they dont have their own in a certain area.

and while we're on the internet, shouts to virgin lauching a 100mb broadband package, like 45 a month