WH Smiths Wierd Situation Today

lol

is this tulse??

was watching more 4 see some women who made 16 fake profiles on facebook in some little network reminded me of tulse and justin she was proper f*cked up then when man went to investigate u ended up feeling sorry for her and sh*t will find a link for peeps to watch

lol

is this tulse??

was watching more 4 see some women who made 16 fake profiles on facebook in some little network reminded me of tulse and justin she was proper f*cked up then when man went to investigate u ended up feeling sorry for her and sh*t will find a link for peeps to watch

Wasn't this called catfish .I watched other night mad docu

Guest WAVESURFER

lol

is this tulse??

Wasn't this called catfish .I watched other night mad docu

Yeah, sounds like Catfish.

Felt sorry for the woman, thought the main guy was a bit of a c*nt, still dunno if it was all for real or not.

that bitch was crazy and then when they busted her she broke down in tears and confessed it all, but then at the end of the program you find out all her confessions were lies as well lol, like some inception sh*t

• Upvote 1