Harry Out

Rsonist

Yesterday was the final straw.It has been a f*ck*ng disgrace of a season, we should be 14th not 5th.I cannot remember a game this year where i have gone away thinking we deserved to win that.It has been a failure of a season, and due to that fact the twitching pikey should resign. That or Levy sacks the droopy c*nt.Harry's unwillingness to rotate the squad has been nothing short of a joke.Summed up really yesterday in the 89th when he brings Niko on (apparently the genie in the lamp), havin' a f*ckin laugh, his treatment of certain individuals has been atrocious. Any half decent manager would be able to challenge with this squad we have, Harry came in settled the ship and thats what he does, the guy is f*ckin tactically clueless and dont let a few good games in the CL this year blind you. 7 points from a possible 24 against the bottom 4 is sackable credentials tbh.The other thing, why is Redknapp commenting on how well Blackpool played and how he thinks they will stay up. Who gives a f*ck*ng sh*t....heres an idea Redknapp....Why not have a proper rant about how poor decisions keep being made against us, give it to the media like red nose, whinger do etc.....or maybe its because you dont want to damage your chances of the England job by being seen to moan about officials. c*nt off.I'd be very interested to see how this 'run' we are on compares to the ones that preceeded the removal of Hoddle and Jol. SMFH. f*ck off Harry.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 3

Jol achieved 5th twice in a row and barely missed the CL with a team consising of YP Lee and Paul Stalteri as starting full backs.The team we have now is 10x better than what Jol had to work with, and Martin got sacked. Same to should apply to Harry here if (and hopefully we do) miss out on 5th.

Harry is a c*nt.I don't understand the guy. He doesn't understand that there are targets to be met at this football club. Every time i hear an interview, all i hear him saying is "if we don't this year,always next year" What makes him think its ok not to finish in Europe?! That's should be his minimum requirement at this club and he's failed to do so. This is not a kneejerk, Harry can't handle a big job.He always moaning about Europe! He says that Europa league is too much for him so doesn't want it, but then he's saying the reason why we are sh*t in the league is because of the CL run. So If we can't handle Europe and do well in the prem league, this guy is not the right man to take us forward. Moaning about Europa is one thing but then blaming the CL for our prem league run means that Harry can't handle taking a club into Europe!From him saying he has the best squad in the league and a couple of players off from challenging the league to our players can't handle Europe 'cause they'll get too tired. It's not even the players, its the c*nt himself. Maybe instead of driving more miles than a lorry driver every day, Levy should make this guy move to London. Every time you see him, the guy is sleeping on his chair, c'mon son. That's why he doesn't wanna go Europe.Harry is not considered as a top manager. He doesn't know how to deal with pressure, doesn't like to be given jobs where he's expected to do anything. If he wins a cup every 10 years or so, he'll take it but there's no rush. He doesn't undertstand, no one is going to want to come to us and we going to lose our best players.I'm worried we are going to lose Luka. Not really fussed about Bale, we can easilly rinse out 40 mil out of a team for him. We'll never be able to sign a player like Luka again imo

• Upvote 1

Guest FA23
Despite these bad 'results', don't you think that Spurs being 5th is testament to how good he's been.He's obviously made some bad decisions, squad-wise, every manager in the Prem, especially in the top 6 have made questionable choices.
Jol achieved 5th twice in a row and barely missed the CL with a team consising of YP Lee and Paul Stalteri as starting full backs.The team we have now is 10x better than what Jol had to work with, and Martin got sacked. Same to should apply to Harry here if (and hopefully we do) miss out on 5th.
Exactly, it pisses me off when these people say 'youd be mid table without him, you would of been relegated' its bullshit, he foundation was already there when he came in, and with the money weve spent, and money thats been there to be potentially spent, we should be doing better.i dont think all these fans understand how frustrating it is when harry chats sh*t. "We are challenging for the league" then 2 weeks later "Our wage budget doesnt allow us to compete with united and chelsea", "with the money man city have spent how can we compete"."Nikos been unlucky this season, gareths been triffic, how can i drop him"guy was saying this sh*t every week but even when bales been sh*t/injured/ect niko still hadnt had a luck in.could go on so much more but f*ck it.

Guest FA23
Harry is a c*nt.I don't understand the guy. He doesn't understand that there are targets to be met at this football club. Every time i hear an interview, all i hear him saying is "if we don't this year,always next year" What makes him think its ok not to finish in Europe?! That's should be his minimum requirement at this club and he's failed to do so. This is not a kneejerk, Harry can't handle a big job.He always moaning about Europe! He says that Europa league is too much for him so doesn't want it, but then he's saying the reason why we are sh*t in the league is because of the CL run. So If we can't handle Europe and do well in the prem league, this guy is not the right man to take us forward. Moaning about Europa is one thing but then blaming the CL for our prem league run means that Harry can't handle taking a club into Europe!From him saying he has the best squad in the league and a couple of players off from challenging the league to our players can't handle Europe 'cause they'll get too tired. It's not even the players, its the c*nt himself. Maybe instead of driving more miles than a lorry driver every day, Levy should make this guy move to London. Every time you see him, the guy is sleeping on his chair, c'mon son. That's why he doesn't wanna go Europe.Harry is not considered as a top manager. He doesn't know how to deal with pressure, doesn't like to be given jobs where he's expected to do anything. If he wins a cup every 10 years or so, he'll take it but there's no rush. He doesn't undertstand, no one is going to want to come to us and we going to lose our best players.I'm worried we are going to lose Luka. Not really fussed about Bale, we can easilly rinse out 40 mil out of a team for him. We'll never be able to sign a player like Luka again imo
citizen_kane_clapping_gif_RE_If_The_Internet_Suddenly_Disappeared_How_Wed_Get_Laid-s480x360-132744.gif

What makes him think its ok not to finish in Europe?! That's should be his minimum requirement at this club and he's failed to do so. This is not a kneejerk, Harry can't handle a big job.
It has been a f*ck*ng disgrace of a season, we should be 14th not 5th.
wowi thought you lot were joking deep downWhat the hell was you expecting this season? A top 4 finish? Well your 5th!...... To make it to the group stages and make an impression?.. knock out stages with great wins in the process!From time you never invested in a proper CF you should of known nothing was guaranteed..to think getting in the top 4 was going to be as easy as last season is stupid. With Man City, Liverpool, Villa and even Everton all looking like they could challenge before the season started.If you were 8th or even 14th like Rsonist says, went out the champions league bottom of the group that could be understandable. Granted you all know your team better than us (well a few of you) and with SIr Alex, i also get annoyed and bemused at some of his team selections, especially when it dont pay off. But you just have to look at the bigger picture sometimes..Where do you go from here. Okay say Harry goes? Who do you want? The effect Harry has on the club at the moment is huge with the backroom staff, Joe Jordan, Les Ferdinand etc etcChanging it all when nothing is drastically wrong would be stupid..What Anelka says is true, I can see Harry leaving and then you bringing a foreign import in and it going wrong again
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Guest FA23
What makes him think its ok not to finish in Europe?! That's should be his minimum requirement at this club and he's failed to do so. This is not a kneejerk, Harry can't handle a big job.
It has been a f*ck*ng disgrace of a season, we should be 14th not 5th.
wowi thought you lot were joking deep downWhat the hell was you expecting this season? A top 4 finish? Well your 5th!...... To make it to the group stages and make an impression?.. knock out stages with great wins in the process!From time you never invested in a proper CF you should of known nothing was guaranteed..to think getting in the top 4 was going to be as easy as last season is stupid. With Man City, Liverpool, Villa and even Everton all looking like they could challenge before the season started.If you were 8th or even 14th like Rsonist says, went out the champions league bottom of the group that could be understandable. Granted you all know your team better than us (well a few of you) and with SIr Alex, i also get annoyed and bemused at some of his team selections, especially when it dont pay off. But you just have to look at the bigger picture sometimes..Where do you go from here. Okay say Harry goes? Who do you want? The effect Harry has on the club at the moment is huge with the backroom staff, Joe Jordan, Les Ferdinand etc etcChanging it all when nothing is drastically wrong would be stupid..What Anelka says is true, I can see Harry leaving and then you bringing a foreign import in and it going wrong again
and whos fault was this?the rest of your post you are speaking sense, no one said it would be easy, but we have been so toothless. The fact we are 5th shows how sh*t everyone around us has been, so if we made them improvements that everybody has seen for the last 4 windows we could be really pushing. and even the players we do have, we never use them, we use the same 13/14 players every week an harry complains when players are looking tired or not performing or pick up silly injurys.

I dont understand the inability to sign a striker. if he never realised by end of August that we needed then any half decent manager would've noticed this in January. if we had Martin Jol we would have been challenging for the premiership Jol took us to 5th twice in a row with a team full of rejects f*ckin gilberto, staltieri, lee, gunter, robinson, routledgeHarry is clueless. how crouch can consistently play week in week out when he doesnt do anything on the pitch baffles me. Bale has been awful since the turn of the year. Niko won us 2 games in a row he deserves a chance. a Squad like ours we should be challenging. If he really rejected Suarez cuz he didnt rate him only further proves how inept he is. Next season we will be in trouble now that Liverpool have stablized their team competing for CL will be twice as hard next season.Something Harry wont be able to cope with unless he fixes his mentality.

I dont understand the inability to sign a striker. if he never realised by end of August that we needed then any half decent manager would've noticed this in January. if we had Martin Jol we would have been challenging for the premiership Jol took us to 5th twice in a row with a team full of rejects f*ckin gilberto, staltieri, lee, gunter, robinson, routledgeHarry is clueless. how crouch can consistently play week in week out when he doesnt do anything on the pitch baffles me. Bale has been awful since the turn of the year. Niko won us 2 games in a row he deserves a chance. a Squad like ours we should be challenging. If he really rejected Suarez cuz he didnt rate him only further proves how inept he is. Next season we will be in trouble now that Liverpool have stablized their team competing for CL will be twice as hard next season.Something Harry wont be able to cope with unless he fixes his mentality.
And i get banned for calling a Spurs fan 'delusional', look at the bolded and ask me am i not justified in my comments?

Who do Spurs think they are seriously, what have you won in your 100+years history, a couple Fa cups, a Uefa cup here and there, what makes you think you can even attract a better manager than Redknapp, what you think to tell me if Redknapp goes the likes of Boas, Klopp, Guardiola would be queuing up to come to Spurs?hell no. Some of you have got big headed because of your champions league finish last year, and the same man who made you finish in that Champions League place is now inadequate because he only got to the Quarter Finals and is struggling to battle against the riches of City.The simple fact is that most top 6 premier league teams have flattered to decieve this season, yes i think you lot were wrong in sacking Jol(or whatever happened) but to be honest you would be wrong in getting rid of Redknapp without a better manager lined up, and to be honest i can't for the life of me think who you would sign who would be a better manager than Redknapp, Rijakaard maybe? but then again the same things you critiscize Redknapp for will probably the same things you critscize Rijkaard for.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

Guest FA23

How is it big headed thinking we should improve on what we have?you man dont know what it is like to be on the brink of great things but fail to take the opportunity.And Jol wouldn't of made us challenge for the league at all because tactically he was only a little bit better than harry.

It's nothing to do with CL you clueless wankers.Like I initially stated it's about our form this season which has been atrocious.Try looking at the f*ckin bigger picture in the scale of everything football related if your pea brains can manage that.Finishing 5th or 6th is a failure. Fact. Try tell me any different.

• Downvote 1

It's nothing to do with CL you clueless wankers.Like I initially stated it's about our form this season which has been atrocious.Try looking at the f*ckin bigger picture in the scale of everything football related if your pea brains can manage that.Finishing 5th or 6th is a failure. Fact. Try tell me any different.
How is finishing 5th behind a Man City which has spent more in the last two years than you have in the previous a failure, your form has been atrocious but so has the teams 4 places above of you, not justifying it but maybe that suggests that the teams below you are much stronger than we first thought, anyways, finishing 5th is never a failure when you have only finished 4th once in the last 20 years and the man who took you to that position is the one you want to get rid of.Personally if Spurs can replace Redknapp with a better manager i.e Hiddink, Boas or even Van Gaal then that would be a good move the problem is if these managers would want to come to your club, l can at least understand your point though because in his last season i wanted Rafa to go even though the man was responsible for our 5th champions league win in 05, but i never knew he would be replaced by Hodgson who basically jeopardized our 4th place finish this season, its all well saying you want to get rid of Redknapp but you have to look at who will replace him, and at least show some respect to the man who got you into the champions league for the first time in your history.
  • Upvote 1

Guest FA23

SMFHso we should get in the champions league places once and be happy with it?we shouldnt make qualifying for it our aim every year because we've only done it once??f*ck outta here.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

What a load of f*ckin nonsense.So once we get CL we should knight Harry hang off his nuts regardless of us f*ckin up the following year and be content with going back to midtable.SMFHThe chance/oppertunity was there to really push on and cement ourselves as a top 4 club. Harry failed.

See again this is a tricky one, like I said 'arry is a gift & a curse.I see both points of view, so its hard for me to argue a case totally for one or the other. I think man are being naive if they think Tottenham fans shouldn't criticise Redknapp at all. However Tottenham FC did a weird thing this year, they had a manager that wanted to push the boat out in the summer and a chairman showing restraint, then in the January window the two reveresed roles... I'm sure they both read each other quotes at times and raise their eyebrows...In a way its unfair cos in July '10 you couldn't really suggest Tottenham could cement themselves in the top 4 for another season, however in January the opportunity was definitely there, hence why the Russian and his chavs paniced, so Redknapp definitely looks like the one that missed a trick, plus I think Levy has a better long-term view than Redknapp, thats for sure.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Finishing 4th was pointless for us though 'cause the one thing that we had to do when finishing there (Improve the team with a striker and other areas)We finally broke into the top 4 and it was time for us to use that CL money to make ourselves a real force (Not only now but in the long term) We could attract alot of players with our CL status and we failed to do so. We failed to capture any one 'cause Harry was in some next world during both transfer windows. VDV was not a Harry signing, he didn't even know about it. Finishing 4th and building on that team was the plan 'cause most of us know we wasn't going to finish top 4 again with that team, especially with Europe as well. However, we didn't do anything, finishing 4th did NOTHING for us. This is down to Harry and Levy. Maybe more Harry, 'cause his targets were f*ck*ng out of this world (Neville, Adam) Levy tried to be tight and buy a striker last min and failed. Now, we have failed miserably. Not only are we going to lose out on Europe, we never made any key signings when we could to turn ourselves into a top team, not nearly men.This is part 1 of the problemHarry countless moaning about Europe means that he doesn't really know how to cope with it. He complains that the players are always tired and he doesn't want to play twice in a week 'cause its too much. This is a small club mentality. He said we have the best squad in the league however, he used the same 11 players for god know how many games ina row regardless of the result. He doesn't know how to rotate the so called best squad in the league and now we are seeing the results in such a poor year for us. The so called best squad in the league and he can't even get into Europe, Says something about his managerial skills, no?CL was fun, but i would have rather gone out of the group stages as long as we built our team from last season. We never did sh*t. He has the cheek to say Peter Crouch has been fantastic this season when the guy has got like 4 goals? Defoe? Took this guy till March to score a goal. Why try and sign Pienaar and Neville when our strike force is SO poor. Everyone could see it apart from Harry. He says he's scared of spending big money on players such as Dzeko and Suarez 'cause they might flop. This guy only cares about himself 'cause it will be put on him if they fail but Harry would rather just sign no one so he's safe.He just wants to be ina comfortable place, doesn't want have ANY pressure. Martin Jol got 5th twice and still had expectations that he knew he had to reach. This guy keeps saying always next year!! What happens when Luka and Bale leaves?! Doesn't this guy think?? If we are a team with no expectations other than avoid Relegation and to 'try our best' then Harry would be fantastic, but we are not. Obviously we need consistency, but i seriously think i've seen/heard enough from this guy to tell me he is not the right guy to take us to another level. All he is has done and taken us back to the level we were at when Jol was incharge with a MUCH better squad. If anyone questions him, you'll get the same response "when i got here, we had two points" Do one HarryThis has nothing to do with us thinking we deserve 4th every year. We are not stupid, last year was a fluke but we could of taken advantage of that fluke and turned ourselves into a top team 'cause i don't think we are that many players away from being one but we have blew everything that we have been working for.

• Upvote 3