Harry Out

Rsonist

Yeah, its widely known that Levy is waiting for FA to give him some nice amount of money so they can take this utter c*nt away from our club. He won't sack him 'cause this guy is loved by the media and he'll be seen as evil again but it needs to be done.

Yeah, its widely known that Levy is waiting for FA to give him some nice amount of money so they can take this utter c*nt away from our club. He won't sack him 'cause this guy is loved by the media and he'll be seen as evil again but it needs to be done.
Right, right, and unsure.

lol smhso if you sign a good CF this season, keep your stars, and replace some of the dead weightyou dont think you will be there or there abouts come the end of next season? (hmm like this season perhaps)its just funny one season he can be god, and the next season where he does something that was actually expected hes the worse manager ever..lol @ the backroom analysis a couple pages back, do you remember where you were before Harry took over? About look what hes turned your club into lol, coulda thought you were in the relegation zonesomeone get me quotes from when they qualified last yearLike i said in the match day thread, Rsonist at the beginning stages of the season you were turning red in the face trying to tell people Gomes clown days were over and how you hate the media for keeping up hes constant clown image, now look. How many points/games has Gomes directly lost you this season and the first person on the top of hit list is Harry.Modric, for all hes world class passes, touches and control. I would love to know hes assist tally this season compared to others? and he doesnt score enough for all the good positions he gets into. Key example being yesterdayVDV, Bale Started very well, very very well. But faded in the 2nd part of the season. Bale faded dramatically..Lennon, i would actually be looking to sell him this summer, he doesnt do enough, much better options out thereIf you were to name the consistent performers all season who would it be?Dawson, Gallas, BAE, Sandro (Maybe), Modric (does what he always does but how effective is he)thats all i can name.. who would you choose? How many points have you dropped against the bottom 10 this season? compared to last?lets see some stats, comparions, to how poor our arry really is.

• Upvote 1

Compare Henry Winter's mocking of Redknapp criticism (http://bit.ly/kAOlnI para 15) with his call for Benitez's head (http://bit.ly/mEC27u).
It's laughable! And one of the FFT writers (who is a Spurs fan) said this -
Journalists who like nothing better than knocking the likes of Wenger and Benitez get all upset when somebody questions Redknapp...I don't care if he's 'great bloke' when you're all eating out of his hand in the press room. I care about nine points from ten games
Second quotes pretty much sums it up, f*ck*ng laughable to suggest they can't criticise him.
  • Upvote 2

Beginning of the season

guys we have to expect 6th place this season knocked out of CL at group stage.minor cup run in fa cup.all because we didnt add a forlan, fabiano, suarez.Clearly the board is thinking of a leeds repeat happenin hence why they wont splash out.But its more likely to happen if we dont splash out in this day and age.we're in trouble.how we can survive with crouch N pav is beyond me.
which was in my first post, a level headed supporter, who evaluated everything after the transfer window closed.. would know you have arguably overachieved this year..do not underestimate what the champions league takes out of your season, especially if its the 1st time you've ever been init, and ESPECIALLY if you make it past the groups
You're a better side than Citeh and Liverpool currently, it'll be tough but I'd fancy you over either of them to get 4th.
Were you the only ones thinking 4th spot had your name on? you were close, very close, the last 3 games of the season and you were still in with a shout... infact i didnt see anybody say if we dont get 4th again our seasons been an automatic failure..i think people are talking from disappointed mouths & not realistic onesi mean look, last year again
Good or bad window then?The plan for this window HAD to be to get an upgrade in the form of a lone striker. The joy of VDV arriving will soon be forgotten when the ineffectiveness of Shelob the Spider is shown up in a 4-5-1 in our away CL games imo. Don't forget in all this euphoria that VDV was a last-minute panic buy. It wasn't a key position that needed filling, and if we'd acted earlier we could have got fees in and wages out by selling some deadwood. How Keane, Hutton, O'Horror and Jenas are still here beggers belief. Levy lucked out. But he clearly hasn't learned from the likes of Rasiak and Campbell that it doesn't always go in his favour.
seening as we didnt sign a world class striker, bad window...VDV is a good signing but no what we realy needed.....least we have a bit more quality in depth but pissed we still have still have keane on the books...f*ck O'Neill the selfish c*nt.... could of bought him before he resigned.
you lot knew what time it wasand look how Rsonist described the end of last season
& like i said before i know, i know i cannot possibly understand how frustrating it is to be so close yet so far. But all im saying is I just know where i would be pointing the finger
  • Upvote 4

Compare Henry Winter's mocking of Redknapp criticism (http://bit.ly/kAOlnI para 15) with his call for Benitez's head (http://bit.ly/mEC27u).
It's laughable! And one of the FFT writers (who is a Spurs fan) said this -
Journalists who like nothing better than knocking the likes of Wenger and Benitez get all upset when somebody questions Redknapp...I don't care if he's 'great bloke' when you're all eating out of his hand in the press room. I care about nine points from ten games
Second quotes pretty much sums it up, f*ck*ng laughable to suggest they can't criticise him.

Yes the Spurs fans admitted it was tough in September... The average Spurs fan could see the argument from Levy to hold back the spending.However in January, having had the CL money banked & knowing more was coming, being in the top 4, they didnt address the obvious issue from the previous window & watched Chelsea & Liverpool spend and now will both probably end ahead of them. They needed a striker & there manager signed Pienaar, wanted Phil Neville & Charlie Adam, yet stalled on Luis Suarez... WTF.Its the same way people say if Wenger had bought David Luiz & Suarez in January they would have won the league.

Even if people say 'you had a great season', I don't think so," said Gallas."To get to the quarter-finals of the Champions League at the first attempt was amazing for Tottenham but ­everybody is upset because we got nothing at the end. When we play against the small teams, maybe - I say maybe - we thought we had won before we played, so perhaps that's the mistake we made."We dropped too many points against Blackpool, Wolves and West Ham."If we play a big team, like Manchester United, Chelsea or Arsenal, we know they will be very hard to beat, so when we arrive in the dressing room we are ready for the fight."It will be harder next year. Liverpool are really, really strong and playing good football, so now it will be between maybe five or six teams to qualify for the Champions League."I am sure all the players are very upset. You feel so good in the Champions League and you get the chance to compete against the best in Europe. Because next season we will not play in that competition, it will be difficult for us to watch it on TV."We made too many mistakes but now we know which mistakes we made, it will not be good if we make the same ones again."We need to have a good pre-season, to speak together and be ready when the season starts. Because Tottenham want to be a big club, we have to be back in the Champions League."
Our William>

Guest FA23
Yes the Spurs fans admitted it was tough in September... The average Spurs fan could see the argument from Levy to hold back the spending.However in January, having had the CL money banked & knowing more was coming, being in the top 4, they didnt address the obvious issue from the previous window & watched Chelsea & Liverpool spend and now will both probably end ahead of them. They needed a striker & there manager signed Pienaar, wanted Phil Neville & Charlie Adam, yet stalled on Luis Suarez... WTF.Its the same way people say if Wenger had bought David Luiz & Suarez in January they would have won the league.
this.and its not like its knee jerk from the january windowSummer 09, every tottenham fan knows we really need to replace berbatov who left last day of the window before.Yeah he brought defoe in january but he isnt a berbatov.So he brings in crouch then gets rid of bent. great.So now we have a strike force of Defoe Keane Crouch Pav.Season 09/10 - we get through it luckily with a poor strike force. Crouch has been sh*t all season, keane has been awful and is offloaded in jan to bring in Gudjonnesen? WTF? Defoe starts well, but doesnt actually score many after his 8 goals in 2 games. Pav comes in after being frozen out by harry due to injurys and goes on a scoring spree (that effectivly pushed us to 4th).So everybody now knows we scraped 4th and we need to drastically improve our strike force if we are going to have any chance.Harry buys no1.Season 10/11.Got a lucky deadline day transfer with VDV, so bale and VDV paper over the poor strikers by scoring for them.January - We are close, but yet we are still struggling where we have for the last 2 seasons, upfront. A purchase now could be key to our season. Offload keane, bring in pienaar and try to buy neville and adam.It doesnt happen.

Then Tottenham fans are looking at this summer and thinking, everyone aboves us is going to spend and improve, yes we might spend but its unlikely we will do more than those clubs, as we are the most unattractive of the six... And 'arry only buying for a season cos he f*ck*ng off next summer.The only positive Spurs have is that Levy & West Ham beefing, or else they would be signing Scott Parker and Carlton Cole.Add Ben Foster probably too, not saying bad signings but you can see the recurring theme.