Season comparison

mp*

Wenger has a job for life at Arsenal and thats been declared numerous times by more than one person.Even when Wenger steps down I still believe he'll play a massive part in the vision of the club going forward. This is why I say Arsene is more powerful than our board because hes not just our manager but probably the man who'll advise the club forward many years after hes stepped down.I agree though its not in Wengers nature to be making demands, but like I said I just think Wenger someone sits there and just goes with the flow. It would be a lie to say Wenger isn't frustrated over our financial inferiority in the trasnfer market but I don't even feel hes challenging the situation and I think thats what grieves supporters the most.Any servant of Arsenal is a servant to the fans because essentially thats what any football club is. (well this is how its meant to go but obviously......)Tbh the same issue was going on longgggggg while Fiszman was alive, but yes of course the board couild now state that for their primary reason for their mentality now.The Chelsea Arsenal comparision is actually f*cked tho :D
Lol, Wenger has a job for life as long as he keeps in line...TBH there is more chance when Wenger steps down, he'll go to PSG, altho he has ruled out any office job in football.Yes and it was wrong then and its wrong now...

tbh if Wenger where to actually get fired the first team would pretty much follow him out the door.which would essentially be the end of Arsenal as we know it anyway./@TomI think the fans anger is nothing to really do with expectations but more to do with the unresolved issues in our squad that have been there to see for YEARS. This issue hasn't been addressed with Wenger usually able to calm the fans and his reassurances regarding faith in his judgement in his team.Obviously theres only so long you can watch history repeat itself before the crowd turns to a angry mob.

Since when have the fans known better than a man whose spent the last 25 years managing teams across the world.I hate our fans sometimes, the ones that are in this protest make me sick.if you want us to be the next leeds united then push wenger out the door, your showing him no respect and let fans like me pick up the peices

Good discussion, agree with lots in here./Tulse>/So If Wenger dont get the money/muscle he needs then what? He should just accept it because hes a servant of the club?/The opinions on this forum about Wenger are MILD compared to some of the sh*t I read/hear these days. Some deeper hatred for the guy, its insane.

Guest Awesome Kong
Since when have the fans known better than a man whose spent the last 25 years managing teams across the world.I hate our fans sometimes, the ones that are in this protest make me sick.if you want us to be the next leeds united then push wenger out the door, your showing him no respect and let fans like me pick up the peices
Agreed
  • Downvote 3

The protest is not wenger out.
You could of fooled me, What part of "spending" on the squad doesn't involve Wenger.
IT INVOLVES WENGER TO AN EXTENT YESBUT TO A GREATER EXTENT IT INVOLVES THE BOARD AND THE BUDGET HE IS GIVENHENCE THE ABUSE IS AIMED AT THEM NOT WENGER

Guest Klitschko

It's a countdown (up) from 4th.Sczezny was named 4th today with 2.9% of the votes for Player of the season.It will likely end up1. Van persie2. Nasri3. Wilshere

Today we continue our countdown to the Arsenal.com Player of the Season announcement - as voted for by the fans.Samir Nasri has finished third in the poll. The French international had an outstanding campaign and received 13.1 per cent of the votes cast.

RVP has only started 19 PL games this season, albeit scoring 18 goals. Wilshere tops Robin for the simple fact of being one of our most consistent performers throughout the season at only 19... and what a pivotal season it's been for him.

• Upvote 1