GOIN FACES

Hank Moody

the problem isnt black people, its these peckham dons thinking they have skipped social status by being able to afford a dom perignon

you still get normal black brehs who just go to have fun

Have to agree, them South Londoners ruined it. Swagless monkeys

Ease up brah...

• Downvote 1

TBH you cant talk to these Heath guys no more.

See them midweek, have a quick 4-5 min convo about where they are going on the weekend... and plan your night in the opposite direction laugh.gif

/

Nights are fine when there are no monkeys. Simple as that.

Get offended by that then boy...

the problem isnt black people, its these peckham dons thinking they have skipped social status by being able to afford a dom perignon

you still get normal black brehs who just go to have fun

most sensible post in the whole thread...........

Ive actually owned clubs and the politics is a lot different than these simpletons who think everything comes down to skincolour...

what clubs did you own?

dont wanna say because its been mentioned on ere..... sold out my partnership cause of the hassle... would do a pub again even a bar but not a club.... was told about runway 18 months before they even found the premises but i wasnt interested in becoming a partner....

the first place was in highgate but i was more of a silent partner and just put a bit of money into it , i didnt have any involvement in the running it was just an investment....second place i was hands on and it became too much hassle

nemesis is either a guy alot of ppl could learn stuff from on here or a f*ck*ng liar.

bruv i know everything about running clubs as to where you display your schedule B how many security per head feds expect you to have , whether the personal licenses holder needs to be present while your selling alcohol..... and what kind of customers spend the most money..

i bullshit you not

I know that stuff & I've never ran a nightclub, not doubting, but just saying.

Ive done concerts and Ive done clubs.... im not really bothered if people believe me or not.... the club thing i wouldnt do again because the licensee didnt have a f*ck*ng clue and we had to go before the commitee three times before we could get decent hours, the manager was a thief and i ended spending half of my time flying from Lagos to keep an eye on things because the other two seemed to be more interested in banging girls than keeping their eye on the business

Ive done concerts and Ive done clubs.... im not really bothered if people believe me or not.... the club thing i wouldnt do again because the licensee didnt have a f*ck*ng clue and we had to go before the commitee three times before we could get decent hours, the manager was a thief and i ended spending half of my time flying from Lagos to keep an eye on things because the other two seemed to be more interested in banging girls than keeping their eye on the business

Like I said I wasn't doubting.

bruv im i didnt say you were.... even if you think im lying im not offended ... a lot of people will assume you are lying if you say ive done this or that i drive this i work here etc..... thats why you get people asking you to take a picture of the dash of your car because they find it hard to believe you own a bloody A5...lol

I put £25k into it....was supposed to be £20k.in the grand scheme of things that aint a lot of money if you know what i mean.... your average shotta could do that and not even blink.... funny thing is though if i said i was signing on living in a bedsit in hackney no one would doubt me lol

• Downvote 1

bruv im i didnt say you were.... even if you think im lying im not offended ... a lot of people will assume you are lying if you say ive done this or that i drive this i work here etc..... thats why you get people asking you to take a picture of the dash of your car because they find it hard to believe you own a bloody A5...lol

I put £25k into it....was supposed to be £20k.in the grand scheme of things that aint a lot of money if you know what i mean.... your average shotta could do that and not even blink.... funny thing is though if i said i was signing on living in a bedsit in hackney no one would doubt me lol

thats not the case m8.

coolbro.jpg

• Upvote 8

Guest M12 Part 2

Average shotters dot get it in. Good ones do. Average no. A lot of these guys are living with bare smoke and mirrors. There ain't no money when the dust settles. Shotting ain't an easy game.

• Upvote 6

All about Brentwood anyhow to many darkies reaching them sides reminds me of the downfall of purple e3

like how opera house run stuff with the made up membership rule and when u ask them about next heads coming i they say ''oh they are regulars''

stick to your plan B dont come over the river