GOIN FACES

Hank Moody

25k aint a lot of money tho - It's a basic yearly wage, just if the average shotter didnt waste his money in nightclubs, local car rental, jewellers, or in LV/Gucci. They would have the money.

guys basically mocking a lot of man on the forum, i can guarantee you more than 50% of this forum do not earn 25

• Upvote 1

he's right as in me or t4?

if he meant a basic wage as in I could live basically off that he would be right, in my circumstances and my social group 25 would be an average living wage, not very good at all, but in real life circumstance I know guys that work 9-5 for 14

14 brutto

with taxes

guy pays a grand a year train ticket

no travel allowance

cbl

Guest Lemons

Real talks, my first job (4/5 years ago) was £16K (or £18K, can't remember), but before I took that I was offered a job for £13K. Some boy ting offer.

I know that stuff & I've never ran a nightclub, not doubting, but just saying.

Ive done concerts and Ive done clubs.... im not really bothered if people believe me or not.... the club thing i wouldnt do again because the licensee didnt have a f*ck*ng clue and we had to go before the commitee three times before we could get decent hours, the manager was a thief and i ended spending half of my time flying from Lagos to keep an eye on things because the other two seemed to be more interested in banging girls than keeping their eye on the business

Like I said I wasn't doubting.

bruv im i didnt say you were.... even if you think im lying im not offended ... a lot of people will assume you are lying if you say ive done this or that i drive this i work here etc..... thats why you get people asking you to take a picture of the dash of your car because they find it hard to believe you own a bloody A5...lol

I put £25k into it....was supposed to be £20k.in the grand scheme of things that aint a lot of money if you know what i mean.... your average shotta could do that and not even blink.... funny thing is though if i said i was signing on living in a bedsit in hackney no one would doubt me lol

coolbro.jpg

LOL..... funny guy

reading some of the comments in a way is quite funny and sad

25k aint a lot of money when it comes to setting up a business and if you are looking at that kind of money as unobtainable you will never make it

most business startups are funded by debt not savings....... the way a business man thinks is not "i dont have the money to do this" but "how can i finance this idea"..... if you are not ready to go into debt you will never make it in business

ill even be honest with you i didnt have the 25k lying in an account....i sold my house because i was moving to lagos used £15k from that and then i applied for a £7k car loan from my bank as i knew it would be easier to get than a business loan..

Levi roots didnt have the money to set up reggae sauce but he went banging on doors till he did , look at him now.....

It depends on what you want to do with your life....I dont want to work for anyone and im not on the hustling tip, so i focus on making my money work for me......

its all about your mentality... I know the guy that owned just fabulous TV...guy grew up on a council estate in Lewisham with his mum, hes now a multimillionaire with a penthouse in the docklands......trust me when i tell you he aint that bright, he was just determined and had balls, it is what it is.... and no i aint showing you a picture of my console LOL

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

i get all that, just the console. Not like you gain from not showing it tbh

tbh if sum guy demanded to see my dash i wouldnt feel to run out with a camera on his behest (ne 1 need to see the 95 ford transit console?), like who cares believe him or dont.

i remember nem saying he ran a club b4 in a thread where ppl where moaning about bouncers

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

As a budding business man myself, I can only but laugh at what Nemisis wrote.

I wish there was time for me to break down his post.

anyway.

f*ck brisco.

Thats the difference you are attempting to be a business man.

I am a businessman.

There is a big difference between theory and practice my friend....

just playing lol... Im not claiming to be a know all about business and i am pretty sure that you could teach me one or two things because I honestly never studied business ,but if you honestly dont know that most business start ups involve some sort of borrowing then I dont know what to tell you my friend

• Upvote 2

Guest M12 Part 2

25k aint a lot of money tho - It's a basic yearly wage, just if the average shotter didnt waste his money in nightclubs, local car rental, jewellers, or in LV/Gucci. They would have the money.

If the average shotter was making 25k, the ends would be a nicer place

• Upvote 1

Guest M12 Part 2

I know that stuff & I've never ran a nightclub, not doubting, but just saying.

Ive done concerts and Ive done clubs.... im not really bothered if people believe me or not.... the club thing i wouldnt do again because the licensee didnt have a f*ck*ng clue and we had to go before the commitee three times before we could get decent hours, the manager was a thief and i ended spending half of my time flying from Lagos to keep an eye on things because the other two seemed to be more interested in banging girls than keeping their eye on the business

Like I said I wasn't doubting.

bruv im i didnt say you were.... even if you think im lying im not offended ... a lot of people will assume you are lying if you say ive done this or that i drive this i work here etc..... thats why you get people asking you to take a picture of the dash of your car because they find it hard to believe you own a bloody A5...lol

I put £25k into it....was supposed to be £20k.in the grand scheme of things that aint a lot of money if you know what i mean.... your average shotta could do that and not even blink.... funny thing is though if i said i was signing on living in a bedsit in hackney no one would doubt me lol

coolbro.jpg

LOL..... funny guy

reading some of the comments in a way is quite funny and sad

25k aint a lot of money when it comes to setting up a business and if you are looking at that kind of money as unobtainable you will never make it

most business startups are funded by debt not savings....... the way a business man thinks is not "i dont have the money to do this" but "how can i finance this idea"..... if you are not ready to go into debt you will never make it in business

ill even be honest with you i didnt have the 25k lying in an account....i sold my house because i was moving to lagos used £15k from that and then i applied for a £7k car loan from my bank as i knew it would be easier to get than a business loan..

Levi roots didnt have the money to set up reggae sauce but he went banging on doors till he did , look at him now.....

It depends on what you want to do with your life....I dont want to work for anyone and im not on the hustling tip, so i focus on making my money work for me......

its all about your mentality... I know the guy that owned just fabulous TV...guy grew up on a council estate in Lewisham with his mum, hes now a multimillionaire with a penthouse in the docklands......trust me when i tell you he aint that bright, he was just determined and had balls, it is what it is.... and no i aint showing you a picture of my console LOL

pos for this

/

why on earth would you go live in lagos. Nigerian central

• Upvote 2

If you aint moving at least a eight ball a weekend, then you have no right to even call yourself a shotter, thats entry level to me, an average shotter should be seeing 2k a month, thats 24k a year.

If you aint moving at least a eight ball a weekend, then you have no right to even call yourself a shotter, thats entry level to me, an average shotter should be seeing 2k a month, thats 24k a year.

MJG BITCH I GOT 8 BALL

pmsl at a ball a weekend being entry level. certain nitties buy an 8ball for themselves every week

i get ur point tho

realist talk is most man jus dont do this ting

I know this, I was setting the bar real low, any lower than that & you better be doing something else with your life.