GOIN FACES

Hank Moody

I know that stuff & I've never ran a nightclub, not doubting, but just saying.

Ive done concerts and Ive done clubs.... im not really bothered if people believe me or not.... the club thing i wouldnt do again because the licensee didnt have a f*ck*ng clue and we had to go before the commitee three times before we could get decent hours, the manager was a thief and i ended spending half of my time flying from Lagos to keep an eye on things because the other two seemed to be more interested in banging girls than keeping their eye on the business

Like I said I wasn't doubting.

bruv im i didnt say you were.... even if you think im lying im not offended ... a lot of people will assume you are lying if you say ive done this or that i drive this i work here etc..... thats why you get people asking you to take a picture of the dash of your car because they find it hard to believe you own a bloody A5...lol

I put £25k into it....was supposed to be £20k.in the grand scheme of things that aint a lot of money if you know what i mean.... your average shotta could do that and not even blink.... funny thing is though if i said i was signing on living in a bedsit in hackney no one would doubt me lol

coolbro.jpg

LOL..... funny guy

reading some of the comments in a way is quite funny and sad

25k aint a lot of money when it comes to setting up a business and if you are looking at that kind of money as unobtainable you will never make it

most business startups are funded by debt not savings....... the way a business man thinks is not "i dont have the money to do this" but "how can i finance this idea"..... if you are not ready to go into debt you will never make it in business

ill even be honest with you i didnt have the 25k lying in an account....i sold my house because i was moving to lagos used £15k from that and then i applied for a £7k car loan from my bank as i knew it would be easier to get than a business loan..

Levi roots didnt have the money to set up reggae sauce but he went banging on doors till he did , look at him now.....

It depends on what you want to do with your life....I dont want to work for anyone and im not on the hustling tip, so i focus on making my money work for me......

its all about your mentality... I know the guy that owned just fabulous TV...guy grew up on a council estate in Lewisham with his mum, hes now a multimillionaire with a penthouse in the docklands......trust me when i tell you he aint that bright, he was just determined and had balls, it is what it is.... and no i aint showing you a picture of my console LOL

fak

powerful post

• Downvote 1

i hear tht but i feel like u took offense tho

so i will take offense aswell and say

id rather risk jail and earn 10 bags a week then have my wife feel like shes with a wasteman

dunno why your mentioning wives, but her definition of wasteman is clearly very different to yours.

listen, ur an alright guy an all, but i'll be honest in my book if u sell drugs ur scum. if ur insinuating im a wasteman, for breaking my back for an honest days pay, for being there for the ppl that love me rather than locked up, for paying taxes and generally contributing to society rather than being a parasite, then i do not care for your perspective.

178329297.gif

• Upvote 1

id rather risk jail and earn 10 bags a week then have my wife feel like shes with a wasteman

dunno why your mentioning wives, but her definition of wasteman is clearly very different to yours.

listen, ur an alright guy an all, but i'll be honest in my book if u sell drugs ur scum. if ur insinuating im a wasteman, for breaking my back for an honest days pay, for being there for the ppl that love me rather than locked up, for paying taxes and generally contributing to society rather than being a parasite, then i do not care for your perspective.

thats all well and good but what happens to the honest man?

does he settle with his wife and live happy ever after in their council flat

NO

he hits that bottle or that pipe WHEN she leaves him, this is inevitable

no doubt after foreman ted says 'your not needed, marik and radik can do twice your work for half your pay and they dont take sick days'

them days when you wake up with half a pack of mayfair and just one strongbow thinking

'atleast i have my morals'

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

cool story bro, but i come from decent ppl and i was always taught if you dont have your morals then you have NOTHING.

not gonna say anyone wants to be a builders laborer forever (ive only got a couple of days left this week then i start my new job) its hard work for humble pay. But i did what had to be done and i earned my way honestly and will continue to do so.

• Upvote 8

Being a labourer is fine is you have bigger plans and on your way forward, if you're happy to just be a labourer with no drive or ambition then you're a wasteman no matter how much you're breaking your back for a honest days work.

Wasn't directed at you, just quoted because it's to do with the same thing.

Too many man sell themselves short.. just saying

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

cool story bro, but i come from decent ppl and i was always taught if you dont have your morals then you have NOTHING.

not gonna say anyone wants to be a builders laborer forever (ive only got a couple of days left this week then i start my new job) its hard work for humble pay. But i did what had to be done and i earned my way honestly and will continue to do so.

Undertaker.gif

1ADL_undertaker.gif

• Upvote 1

thats all well and good but what happens to the honest man?

does he settle with his wife and live happy ever after in their council flat

NO

he hits that bottle or that pipe WHEN she leaves him, this is inevitable

no doubt after foreman ted says 'your not needed, marik and radik can do twice your work for half your pay and they dont take sick days'

them days when you wake up with half a pack of mayfair and just one strongbow thinking

'atleast i have my morals'

pmsl heard these bars when i was 17 working in 1 factory...it woke me up big time and made me learn quick..some man learn too late (or don't learn at all) and it's peak for them.

Guest M12 Part 2

tbh IMO drug dealers get a very bad rep. You can walk into your local newsagents and buy a bottle of voddy that will kill you quickly or slowly or a pack of cigarettes that do the same thing. They should just research all these drugs, legalise everything and control whats in them and find safeish dosages.

If alcohol was illegal im sure people would be dying off the f*cked up brews people were making at home or importing madness from different countries and stacking P from it. Its just basic supply and demand. Alcohol is destroying people just as much as cocaine if not more. Its just "accepted" in society.

/

Life is about progression. Ive worked in shoe shops before for £4.50 an hour. I dont feel its a ting. As long as you're progressing and learning skills that can take you somewhere else or stacking P for your own venture, you've never lost. You've only lost when you accept sh*t as your life and make no effort to make it better.

• Upvote 4

tbh IMO drug dealers get a very bad rep. You can walk into your local newsagents and buy a bottle of voddy that will kill you quickly or slowly or a pack of cigarettes that do the same thing. They should just research all these drugs, legalise everything and control whats in them and find safeish dosages.

If alcohol was illegal im sure people would be dying off the f*cked up brews people were making at home or importing madness from different countries and stacking P from it. Its just basic supply and demand. Alcohol is destroying people just as much as cocaine if not more. Its just "accepted" in society.

/

Life is about progression. Ive worked in shoe shops before for £4.50 an hour. I dont feel its a ting. As long as you're progressing and learning skills that can take you somewhere else or stacking P for your own venture, you've never lost. You've only lost when you accept sh*t as your life and make no effort to make it better.

Basically

This

Real talk

Pos'd

Guest M12 Part 2

Ppl view progression in diff ways tho, if someone is content to earn a modest wage and they're happy to do so there's nothin wrong with that.

I dunno maybe its just me but i dont live to be "content" or live "modestly" if that's what your highest aspirations are then yeah you've lost too.