FAO: DJS.

Trilliam

Looking to buy a set of decks, saw this ad on gumtree, gonna holla at the guy for better pictures but what do you guys think?Will get a model name soon.58338021.jpg"all i am asking is for 250 for my decks but gotta be gone by the end of the week and thats friday if not i am removing them also comes with amp speakers and mixer so thats 2x denon cdjs and all that here"MP3 Playback: Fully Supports,– MP3 Seamless Looping with B Point Trim– MP3 Scratching– MP3 Hot Starts - MP3 Effects– C.B.R and V.B.R. encoding up to 320 kbps– ID3 Tags displays: (title, artist, album)– MP3 File Search System (locate your files by name fast and easy)Next Track Function with Cross FadeStoring hundreds of your favorite mp3's on one disc is great. But what if you want play other files from the same disc back to back? Well, with our world's first Next Track Reserve function, you can search for a song by name and cross fade seamlessly to that file for a smooth non-stop mix– The crossfade time is user adjustable– Also available for CD audio discs as well3-Way BPM CounterAUTO BPM, Manual TAP and Manual BPM BPM value is also possible4 Built-in EffectsYou can activate the Effector function by selecting one of the 4 effects: Flanger, Filter (high-mid-low), Echo and worlds first Echo/LoopOther Features* 3 Platter Effects* Drag-Start, Brake & Reverse effects can be used for MP3 or CD audio discs* Fader Start Control Terminal Compatible with all Denon DJ mixers* Digital Outputs Constant Digital Output at 44.1 kHz is present when using all functions* 100 mm Long Stroke Slider with center click for Playback Speed Control* Seamless Loop Two seamless loops are available. (CD or MP3)* Hot Start (A1 and A2) can be made on the fly and used as a stutter point as well (CD or MP3)* Loop End Point B Trim/Move The B point for the seamless loop can be easily adjusted on-the-fly using the Scratch Disc* CD TEXT Support (with scrolling display for long names)* Power On Play Unattended playback is possible upon power up. Great for restaurants, bars and nightclubs at opening time.* CD Memo Function Cue point, Playback Pitch, Pitch Range, Pitch ON/OFF, Key Adj ON/OFF, and Seamless Loop A and B data can be stored for late recall* Instant Start (0.02sec)* CD-R/RW Disc Playback* Pitch Controlo CD: ±4% (0.1% step), ±10% (0.1% step), ±16% (0.1% step), ±24%(0.1% step), ±100% (1.0% step)o MP3: ±4% (0.1% step), ±10% (0.1% step), ±16% (0.1% step)* Pitch Bendo ±32% (when variable pitch range is ±4, 10, 16 or 24%)o ±99% (when variable pitch range is ±100%)* Key Adjust (=Master Tempo): +100% / -99% max* EOM (Flashes the status time bar when the track is about to end)* Shock-Proof Memory 20 sec. (CD), 100sec. (MP3)* Fluorescent Tube Display with dot matrix text support* Platter Hold Extreme pitch bend by the Scratch Disc ±100%* Fast Search/Manual Search* Quick Jump We made searching fast and easy. Jump around within a track with precise user-adjustable increment time steps* Search Precision 1/75 sec.* Software Upgradeable by CD-ROM disc"

i imagine they're adequate for what you want, i had a go on cd decks for the first time the other week and they felt surprisingly natural, i thought i'd bomb but i got used to them pretty quick.