Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mythy Collins

New instrumental

8 posts in this topic

that drop is sickquite a lot going on towards the end

safe broyeh the end sounds abit messy coz the mix down is meh. will sound better once mixed/i aint forgot about making and sending you more beats aswell. soon come

put some stereo delay on that ravey synth that comes in right at the beginning of the tune, and that lower bassy synth that kicks in a bit later is a bit too loud, but like you said you haven't mixed it yet. it's a good beat. actually maybe automate the delay if you do put it on because the tune gets pretty busy toward the end and you don't want it sounding too cluttered, maybe reduce the dry/wet mix or feedback tail of the delay unit when the rest of the elements start playing.

safe broyeh the end sounds abit messy coz the mix down is meh. will sound better once mixed/i aint forgot about making and sending you more beats aswell. soon come
no worries mate ive been busy too

I'm no expert at making beats etc.. but all the beats i have heard from you seem to have a real good foundation, its just there is too much going on at once imo.

them base notes might sound sick if they are longer ie cut off at each clap

was gonna say need bass until the bass kicked in! hard!didn't think there was too much going on at any point,maybe drum variation not used as well as it could be. would love to hear again when it's mixed+1