Update to the 5 year old shot in Sotckwell

I'm not guilty. *You're* the one that's guilty. The lawmakers, the politicians, the Columbian drug lords, all you who lobby against making drugs legal. Just like you did with alcohol during the prohibition. You're the one who's guilty. I mean, c'mon, let's kick the ballistics here: Ain't no Uzi's made in Harlem. Not one of us in here owns a poppy field. This thing is bigger than Nino Brown. This is big business. This is the American way.

Guest Klitschko

I'm not guilty. *You're* the one that's guilty. The lawmakers, the politicians, the Columbian drug lords, all you who lobby against making drugs legal. Just like you did with alcohol during the prohibition. You're the one who's guilty. I mean, c'mon, let's kick the ballistics here: Ain't no Uzi's made in Harlem. Not one of us in here owns a poppy field. This thing is bigger than Nino Brown. IMMORTAL TECHNIQUE This is big business. This is the American way.

• Upvote 2

Guest 11 Bills

FFS

never really wish negative stuff bt i really do hope theyre raped a couple times a day for at least 20 years

hate it when kids are harmed

That's so unbelievably sad..unbearable to take a childs vibrancy and natural instinct to run and play away is beyond any thinking....if there any justice someone in prison will hold them parasites of nature down and dance a jig on their legs til they are beyond repair sick f*cks...parents must be beside themselves that lass won't understand why now she can't control her body and run up to her mum or skip with her mates...to put that burden on a child is fuking sick.adults barely cope with injuries like that.took f*ck*ng light from a kid I would gladly set them alight and feel no way

• Upvote 1