Yoshie

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

Where's best place to download games?

Any decent torrent trackers?

Dubby?

/

xbox360iso.com

use the link below to sign up to allderbrid. allderbrid gives you premium for 124 filehosts, including: rapidshare, hotfile, netload 4shared, mediafile, filefactory and loads more. you get a 2 day free trial. 30 days costs only 2.99 euros.

pub_1_en.gif

• Upvote 1

yeah

/

safe

been using xbox360iso up till now but shits taking forever to download except on the zippyshare/hulkshare topics, guess im gonna finally have to start paying more for downloads - sounds decent though, this allderbrid thing

is it worth copping 180 days? or does it seem like something that may get locked off soon? also, how do they respond to changing IPs / multiple computers? 'cause i switch between computers and locations quite a bit - also, who did you pay through? (reseller)

Yeah Netload is the main provider I'm seeing nowadays so that's good.

1) Can I connect from different locations with different IP ?

The rule is simple. The account will be banned for 24 hours when MORE THAN TWO IP are SIMULTANEOUS downloading. If you connect in several places during the day there’s no problem (cause none simultaneity). For home, no matter the number of devices that are connected on your Alldebrid account : everything goes through your box which involves only one IP.

seems like it'll work fine for me

Where's best place to download games?

Any decent torrent trackers?

Dubby?

/

xbox360iso.com

use the link below to sign up to allderbrid. allderbrid gives you premium for 124 filehosts, including: rapidshare, hotfile, netload 4shared, mediafile, filefactory and loads more. you get a 2 day free trial. 30 days costs only 2.99 euros.

pub_1_en.gif

thats a referrer link init?

• 3 weeks later...

Was your copy truncated? Or did you but the special burner + flash the special Burner Max firmware on it?

If you did truncate maybe that's the reason and the new Xbox update can clock or something? Check with other XGD3 games and see if they work.

Thing is mine updated with the new Tekken game (this month) and my backups have all been playing fine, so dunno really (though I don't have a copy of MW3).

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

reset glitch hack - how much does it cost?

like how much will it cost me in parts to do it myself?

and alternatively, how much will it cost me to have someone do it for me?

This dude did mine

http://www.ukmodchips.com/index.php?route=common/home

I went his yard and got it done while waiting

I am sure there are other places cheaper, but this dude was on point

Dunno how much for di parts

google it and see what ya need