Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
imhim

Women Only

47 posts in this topic

WHY IS THERE WOMEN ONLY GYM/SESSIONS...?

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE EXPLAIN THIS LOGIC?

Many women are scared of deevs like you

Lock it.

Some women feel uncomfortable being at there most bare /open training with other men other than close partners ..its same thing if they choose to be seen by a doctor I think self conciousness as a big part to play as we all now a high percentage of girls /women have high bad body images of themselves and are constantly judging themselves against other women men and images in the media.I'm guessing if they not just general health n fitness lovers and are there to change their body image they are already mentally hung up about their bodies and would feel until they get to wher they want to be men would be judging and stripping their shapes etc down ..although this prob aint true its a mental thing in certain womens minds not a stuck up I want a women only class coz I can attitude

Also women are highly competative and dare I say jealous of other women like every woman knows they'd ratjer av a male boss than a female one .we are demons when it comes to other women so that added to the self depricating attitude on body image in a women only gym I think that would drive women to train harder. And stick to the goal if they seeing milly or mandy shaping up infront of their eyes

Hate weight training infront of men, hate people watching me work out but my gym is local and mixed so

let them watch I dont care.

i know a couple of girls who work out in some female only gym

they are BIG girls so thats probably why

lol @ the tannoy announcement tho

"ladies please note there is a man in the building, i repeat, there is a MAN in the building"

I used to go to a female gym, i found the women were worse for staring and sly looks, more so when they were there with friends.

I now just go to david lloyd and keep my head down, im there to keep fit i dont really care what anyone else is doing but some men do stare. I especially hate the fact i have to walk past the heavy weights to get to the bikes etc. those idiots who walk like their constipated can make me feel uncomfortable.

Also when im on weight machine and a man offers to give me advice or some sh*t that makes me feel a bit uneasy though could be harmless.

When i was chubby i did feel worse as there are women who have great bodies and will be running for half hour without breaking a sweat, the types who dont smile at anyone.

Since when u stop being chubby

Recent, summers coming.

MONEY OCTUPLE-R clear inbox pls

a proper gym should be completely inhospitable to a woman. its a refuge from the harpies, kind of like a proper pub or betting shop.

it should stink of sweat and ammonia, and sound like hard work and triumph.

@kaygee how much is davids llyod's per month?

nothing worse than a woman on the squat rack. f*ck off love.

they need to go to their own gyms tho, with the pussies, homos and vegetarians. oh wait..

there is a woman's section for squats and lunges, neg to you for your general cunty demeanour

a proper gym should be completely inhospitable to a woman. its a refuge from the harpies, kind of like a proper pub or betting shop.

it should stink of sweat and ammonia, and sound like hard work and triumph.

:lol:

+1

kaygee is chubby like another poster in here

WEN WOMEN USE THAT LEG CURL MACHINE BUT THEY LAY FACE DOWN ON IT AND BEND THEIR LEGS BACK > > > >

u take photos innit?

WEN WOMEN USE THAT LEG CURL MACHINE BUT THEY LAY FACE DOWN ON IT AND BEND THEIR LEGS BACK > > > >

someone lock this guy

UP

I used to go to a female gym, i found the women were worse for staring and sly looks, more so when they were there with friends.

I now just go to david lloyd and keep my head down, im there to keep fit i dont really care what anyone else is doing but some men do stare. I especially hate the fact i have to walk past the heavy weights to get to the bikes etc. those idiots who walk like their constipated can make me feel uncomfortable.

Also when im on weight machine and a man offers to give me advice or some sh*t that makes me feel a bit uneasy though could be harmless.

When i was chubby i did feel worse as there are women who have great bodies and will be running for half hour without breaking a sweat, the types who dont smile at anyone.

Don't kid yourself, your still fat luv.