Women Only

imhim

Some women feel uncomfortable being at there most bare /open training with other men other than close partners ..its same thing if they choose to be seen by a doctor I think self conciousness as a big part to play as we all now a high percentage of girls /women have high bad body images of themselves and are constantly judging themselves against other women men and images in the media.I'm guessing if they not just general health n fitness lovers and are there to change their body image they are already mentally hung up about their bodies and would feel until they get to wher they want to be men would be judging and stripping their shapes etc down ..although this prob aint true its a mental thing in certain womens minds not a stuck up I want a women only class coz I can attitude

Also women are highly competative and dare I say jealous of other women like every woman knows they'd ratjer av a male boss than a female one .we are demons when it comes to other women so that added to the self depricating attitude on body image in a women only gym I think that would drive women to train harder. And stick to the goal if they seeing milly or mandy shaping up infront of their eyes

I used to go to a female gym, i found the women were worse for staring and sly looks, more so when they were there with friends.

I now just go to david lloyd and keep my head down, im there to keep fit i dont really care what anyone else is doing but some men do stare. I especially hate the fact i have to walk past the heavy weights to get to the bikes etc. those idiots who walk like their constipated can make me feel uncomfortable.

Also when im on weight machine and a man offers to give me advice or some sh*t that makes me feel a bit uneasy though could be harmless.

When i was chubby i did feel worse as there are women who have great bodies and will be running for half hour without breaking a sweat, the types who dont smile at anyone.

• Upvote 1

Guest Awesome Kong

I used to go to a female gym, i found the women were worse for staring and sly looks, more so when they were there with friends.

I now just go to david lloyd and keep my head down, im there to keep fit i dont really care what anyone else is doing but some men do stare. I especially hate the fact i have to walk past the heavy weights to get to the bikes etc. those idiots who walk like their constipated can make me feel uncomfortable.

Also when im on weight machine and a man offers to give me advice or some sh*t that makes me feel a bit uneasy though could be harmless.

When i was chubby i did feel worse as there are women who have great bodies and will be running for half hour without breaking a sweat, the types who dont smile at anyone.

Don't kid yourself, your still fat luv.

• Downvote 1