Pro Evolution 2012

Black.

Konami has announced that the first public demo for PES 2012 has been delayed on Xbox 360, but has been released as planned on PlayStation 3 and PC.

The publisher said the Xbox demo delay is "due to unforeseen issues" and will now hit Xbox LIVE Marketplace in September.

The demo is not representative of the final game, but does allow players to experience the new Active AI, Off the Ball and Teammate Control systems as early as possible. A second demo based on the final, retail version of the game will follow in September.

:rofl:

Can't believe I just wasted 5 minutes watching that stupid f*ck*ng opening movie on the demo to play that piece of sh*t. Didn't even finish the first half. It's rubbish as usual.

Trust Me

Back to fifa , Although they are heading in the right direction. Fifas way ahead . I do like the officialness of it, it has that authentic feel and the graphics are nice but WHY DO DEY MOVE LIKE STICKMEN.

the four fingers aswell bare stuck 2gther LOOOOOL

from wen i see dat fifas staying in my console

Off the ball has improved but ball physics and on the ball dribbling is exactly the same SMH. They should stop trying to use their budget acquiring License contracts and spend it on getting back to basics. Another year, another FIFA game is getting bought then SMH.

LOL at the 5min epic intro. Why do I have to wait so long to play such a average game. :/