Pro Evolution 2012

Black.

man said more depth than FIFA.

you obviously dont play pro

last years pro had massive game breaking faults, like catch mode thing where defenders would catch up to any player if you played them through or had got away from them it was rage inducing, stupid animation where your guy would stumble from a slight knock and you had to watch the animation play out even though the balls right in front of him, Referees were a joke computer could chop you down in the box and it wouldn't be foul, man used to hate me because if they'd get through one on one with the keeper I used to crop them and get away with it most of the time, AI was embarrassingly stupid at times...

all that has bin sorted this year only thing im not happy about is keepers are shit, and i understand you man that are all about online pro is weak

I like fifa when playing with my mates but when I wanna do career/master league the game is so boring, no point buying players on fifa stats more or less mean nothing, all you have to do on fifa is dink it over the top to the striker or dink cross it and its a goal its too easy... its dull...

Yeah gayle your probably right :lol: :lol:

Im actually with him on this

The depth on ML this year is SICK

Pro is dead

They aint getting my money this year, can't be paying for a swag patch it's been like 5/6 years and they haven't made a game better than the ps2 versions

Commentary Dead

Stadium atmosphere Dead

Animations actually look like the left overs that fifa dont use

I'm not getting parrrd

• Upvote 4

• 2 weeks later...

Saw it too lol

Think i might cop it still, fifa is really a childs game you could be blind and still be good but it's a better over all package

Pro it just looks dead, looks just like 09/10/11. Was playing pro 6 and these new pro just look so poor comepared to the PS2 days.

• 2 weeks later...

i've downloaded it

do not pay for this shit, especially on xbox.

shipping the game with the run bug present when it was glaringly obvious in the demo is pathetic.

not having a patch to fix said bug by launch is disgraceful.

having to wait till mid november, over a month and a half after release, is down right despicable.

is it any wonder why fifa 12 on ps2 has outsold pes 2012 on xbox?

• 2 weeks later...