Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Woodpecker

Edinburgh

7 posts in this topic

Wheres the good nightspots goin edinburgh a few times in the next few months and wanna know wheres decent to hit?

Nowhere.

Nah, depends what you're after really. I haven't been through there in ages cause Glasgow shits on Edinburgh as far as nightlife's concerned and I don't like Edinburgh people much, but I'm sure there's good places. Can't really remember the names of places I've been, but they were all pretty much either Indie or studenty House/Electro, apart from one Grime night, when Wiley & Logan Sama played. Only place name I can remember atm is Cabaret Voltaire, Diplo was on the night I went there.

Edinburgh's a nice place in the daytime though, I must admit.

arrrr skola said the same thing, whats actually wrong with edinburgh you man are both hiding some big secret. Is it pure posh or suttin :S I swear a house/electro night is the 1 packed with chicks

i dont go grime raving innit, lookin for somewhere classy that plays house for me to get my d*ck wet brew

i dont go grime raving innit, lookin for somewhere classy that plays house for me to get my d*ck wet brew

:unsure:

Edinbutgh is sh*t..scottish people are lame

:unsure:

lol

My mate in edin says the birds are hard going and George St is the main street for clubs

lulu's, cab vol, bongo club, liquid, and the hive are reasonable