Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Esquilax

BOMB THREAT

48 posts in this topic

Bomb warning received in London

A bomb warning has been received relating to central London, the Metropolitan Police has confirmed.

The force said the threat did not provide specifics about location or time.

The Mall and other central London streets were closed on Monday morning although a link has not been confirmed.

The warning is thought to be related to Irish dissident republicans and a police statement said officers have been advised to be highly vigilant.

The BBC understands the police received a coded bomb warning.

Vigilance urged

The police have told the public to continue going about their business but to be vigilant.

The current threat level from international terrorism for the UK is assessed as severe.

The threat level for Northern Ireland-related terrorism is set separately for Northern Ireland and Great Britain. In Northern Ireland it is severe and in Great Britain substantial.

Severe means that a terrorist attack is highly likely, substantial that an attack is a strong possibility.

uh ohh we better do air strikes on ireland, nato where u at?

Jas, tell your boys we want to squash the beef.

The warning is thought to be related to Irish dissident republicans and a police statement said officers have been advised to be highly vigilant.

The threat level for Northern Ireland-related terrorism is set separately for Northern Ireland and Great Britain. In Northern Ireland it is severe and in Great Britain substantial.

Severe means that a terrorist attack is highly likely, substantial that an attack is a strong possibility.

f*ck*ng hell, why dont these muslims just get a f*ck*ng job and live life to the full.

FACKIN c*nt

AINT the queen going Ireland this week

swear some poeple want her arrested out there for war crimes

uh ohh we better do air strikes on ireland, nato where u at?

!

some poor analogy, you can't be serious?

Been avoiding for a while. Just couldnt let this one slide bruh.

I stupid f*ck*ng prick

whys it bother you so much.

live your life, brah

more to life than complaining to the forum every time i post.

the way someone broadcasted this to me on bb the second before i stepped on the train lol

f*ck*ng hell, why dont these muslims just get a f*ck*ng job and live life to the full.

FACKIN c*nt

do u not understand wot being a stupid f*ck*ng prick means?

by replying u have given it what it wants.

pls learn from this

at yuri no its not

lol, some terrorist group which has no more than 50 members and is condemned by its own government carrying out a hoax bomb attack, requires the same response as a dictator using his army to wipe out his citizens? lulz.

FACKIN c*nt

do u not understand wot being a stupid f*ck*ng prick means?

by replying u have given it what it wants.

pls learn from this

at yuri no its not

lol, some terrorist group which has no more than 50 members and is condemned by its own government carrying out a hoax bomb attack, requires the same response as a dictator using his army to wipe out his citizens? lulz.

War on terror?

Or is terror less bad when theyre white?

Picture UK find where the leader of the irish terrorists is, do u think they would dare send a plane over, drop a bomb on him killing a few civilians same time, proudly come on the news declaring how they killed this evil man?

Double standards but nothing new.

gonna go speak to my irish friends might get some inside info

doubt it tho lol

:o who's in central??

this aint exciting enough for me

I want it when BBC News 24 shows nothing but the story for a whole day, no sports no nothing just continuously broadcast live from some random place n have random experts talkin sh*t.

England is abit boring right now we need to spice sh*t up

it was a terrible analogy

how the f*ck is it in anyway comparible to libya?

edit: yuri's still a c*nt

it was a terrible analogy

how the f*ck is it in anyway comparible to libya?

edit: yuri's still a c*nt

They're saying cuz Ireland is full of white people we're not gonna take any action, nothing to do with the fact that decimating a nation that you've just bailed out is completely retarded

They defused a bomb in Dublin this morning at the start of her visit

BOMB DEFUSED

I wonder if they spin around/ crouch when they do it

BOMB DEFUSED

I wonder if they spin around/ crouch when they do it

lol, or defuse half of it, stop, run about a bit, start defusing it again

If you compare the responses, you would see how disproportionate the reactions have actually been @ esquilax

Now there may be a reason for this, but even still, you cant look at it and not wonder why?