audible.co.uk

Guest 11 Bills

Guest 11 Bills

http://www.audible.co.uk/

can anyone recommend something nice please, im out of sync with books seeing as I can only read them 1-2 months a year.

I really dont know where to start no idea whats hot right now, dnt know authors etc.

genres,hmm obv no chick books, i like thrillers, maybe some thought provoking sh*t and general fiction

dnt know what non fiction stuff is good, completely baffed.

thanks

Guest WAVESURFER

PMSL @ this excerpt about waiting for Jay-Z when they were beefing:

Jay-Z spotted us lined up against the door waiting for him. Then from about two yards away, he extended his hand to shake mine.

“It ain’t no beef,” Jay said. “It’s just music, man. No drama.”

“Oh yeah?” I said, shaking his hand.

“I just wish you would’ve spoken to me before you said those things about me in The Source,” he said. “But it ain’t no beef, all right?”

“Yeah, okay cool,” I said, and let him walk out of the club. Keep in mind that I let him walk out. Queen Pen is my witness. I could have changed Jay’s future that night, but I chose not to. Jay put up the white flag and his cop-out made me instantly realize that he wasn’t a threat. He’s just a big ol’ stuffed animal, a camel to be exact. I got serious beef with real gangsters. Jay’s just a waste of time.

:lol:

Guest 11 Bills

ffs why do these guys make it so difficult to transfer downloads to a phone, had to download the whole thing over again on my phone

android app is sweet though, but i wanna download quickly on computer then transfer it rather than downloading direct from the app

• 6 months later...

PMSL @ this excerpt about waiting for Jay-Z when they were beefing:

Jay-Z spotted us lined up against the door waiting for him. Then from about two yards away, he extended his hand to shake mine.

“It ain’t no beef,” Jay said. “It’s just music, man. No drama.”

“Oh yeah?” I said, shaking his hand.

“I just wish you would’ve spoken to me before you said those things about me in The Source,” he said. “But it ain’t no beef, all right?”

“Yeah, okay cool,” I said, and let him walk out of the club. Keep in mind that I let him walk out. Queen Pen is my witness. I could have changed Jay’s future that night, but I chose not to. Jay put up the white flag and his cop-out made me instantly realize that he wasn’t a threat. He’s just a big ol’ stuffed animal, a camel to be exact. I got serious beef with real gangsters. Jay’s just a waste of time.

:lol:

lmao crazy

sheeeet