Zlastboss says BMSW and BWSL

Guest M12

Guest M12 Part 2
"but since both black men and black women have higher mutation loads, it cannot explain why only black women are less physically attractive, while black men are if anything more attractive.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1388313/Controversial-LSE-psychologist-sparks-backlash-claiming-black-women-attractive-others.html

Disclaimer. I do not agree with zlast.

Kanazawa has an online column on Psychology Today called 'A Look at the Hard Truths About Human Nature'.

It includes posts with titles such as: 'Are All Women Essentially Prostitutes?', 'If Beautiful People Have Daughters, Why Do Posh and Becks Have Three Sons?', 'More Intelligent People Are More Likely to Binge Drink and Get Drunk' and 'Girls Are More Intelligent Than Boys, But Men Are More Intelligent Than Women'.

da f*ck?

]hmmm

although this makes sense

" Africans on average have higher levels of testosterone than other races... women with higher levels of testosterone have more masculine features and are therefore less physically attractive.'"

basically we affs are what we would call the archetypical man- original bawses

pos me if ur aff and male

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 19

Guest 11 Bills

lol @ the comments

these guys always have to get the attention back to themselves whatever way they can

about if it was said about white women there wouldnt be outrage, erm, yes there would.

then complaining black men are atrative lol

swear I could read them daily mail comments all day

What a prick, however he is ugly so his opinion is void

He is a prick, but that's some infantile logic still.

telling u bro

whats him being butters got to do with his theory lol

... end of the day beauty is in the eye of beholder

if thats his theory behind it then fair enough but i dont agree with his opinion