Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest 11 Bills

Jesus is Coming Back On Saturday

51 posts in this topic

Believers Sound The Alarm: Judgment Day Is May 21

Recent full-page ads in newspapers and signs on street corners have been carrying a dire warning: Judgment Day is here.

Followers of Christian radio broadcaster Harold Camping believe the Second Coming of Christ is this Saturday. They believe that's the day the dead will rise from their graves and a worldwide earthquake will bring five months of torment for the unsaved, until the universe finally ends on Oct. 21.

So what's so special about May 21?

Jerry Walls is an expert on beliefs about the end of the world, known as eschatology, and a visiting scholar at the Center for Philosophy of Religion at the University of Notre Dame. He tells NPR's Neal Conan that Camping's esoteric numerology is responsible for the specific date of May 21.

According to Walls, Camping's numerology goes back to the flood that led to Noah's ark, which Camping has dated at 4990 B.C.

http://www.npr.org/2011/05/18/136432488/believers-sound-the-alarm-judgment-day-is-may-21

radio interview on there.

how will you celebrate? im thinkin BBQ in a park tbh

It's my b'day on Saturday.

That's f*cked up.

Lava party?

That's f*cked up.

:lol:

I always think it's real risky to actually name when you claim the return of the messiah will be / when the world will end. Because as soon as it doesn't happen, you're credibility is dashed.

Just go with the whole 'during a time of great upheaval and war' thing. Can't go wrong there.

Wen jesus minces his way down thre road to damascus and discovrers hes the su0pposed son of god rather then the first maverick gay icon hed gna wish he neverr bothered ...

If it truely is the 2nd coming and all that jazz ..spose I could go pounshop get a throwaway bbq get some sausages and buns a bottle of gin and tonic mixer even though I've stopped drinking....get a blow camper bed drag my boyfriend down to central town have a munch and get butt naked and play twister or something.....that or watch britains got talent faaark knows

That's f*cked up.

Invite Jesus

You won't even need any booze, I heard he has that kind of thing covered

Ha ye ye your right blood wine being blood of christ and all that.might get a card from moonpig signed jesus 5days late no doubt

Concerning that day and hour nobody knows, neither the angels of the heavens nor the Son, but only the Father (Matthew 24).

/theory

According to the book of Revelations there is a lot more things to happen before judgment will be upon us

book of revelations was dreamed up by a psychotic crackpot sky high on local narcotics in the 1st century

it is not a text to be considered weighhty or authoritative in even the slightest measure

gonna get jesus to teach me how to dougie.

I can confirm the world is NOT ending on saturday. I repeat it is NOT ending on saturday.

I'll be at the Scottish Cup final on saturday, Jesus will join me in supporting Celtic.

saturday is probably the day they will gather together, f*ck, and then drink cyanide to speed up the Heavenly process.

remember the sabbath day and keep it holy

pmsl sideshow brewse

ahh crud i missed that thread

ill prob sleep through it

if he does come Im repenting all my sins right now, forgive me lord for i have sinned and send me to heaven

ill prob sleep through it

if he does come Im repenting all my sins right now, forgive me lord for i have sinned and send me to heaven

you typed this on the saturday still

It would be more believable if he said

"This Summer

WINTER IS COMING"

/

My GOT dons will know.

guess you aint one of the dons.

/

Unlukky.

iam not part of set of 'dons' from an internet forum