Fixed Penalty Notice and CRB

Yuri

Does anybody know if a Fixed Penalty Notice (£80 fine) for public disorder will show up on a CRB check?

The CRB website is saying "maybe", depending on whether the police officer filling out the CRB thinks it's "relevant" or not.

I need to know so I can decide whether to disclose it or not. At this point I'm thinking about coming clean but it might be stupid and unnecessary, especially if it's not gonna show up.

Anyone got any experience?

No as in you don't know, or no as in it won't show up

Either way this form is asking to me declare "criminal convictions or cautions". So if I tick "no" i'm not lying, right?

I wouldn't normally be concerned about just ticking no, but I really want this opportunity and I'd rather come clean and talk to them about it than risk just getting rejected because it seemed like I lied on a criminal record declaration

Guest M12 Part 2

I wouldn't disclose that tbh. They will bin your application straight away. Things do usually show up though. One guy I work with got flagged for trespassing. So the minor ones do usually show up.

I wouldn't disclose that tbh. They will bin your application straight away. Things do usually show up though. One guy I work with got flagged for trespassing. So the minor ones do usually show up.

But is trespassing a criminal conviction? A public order notice/fine is explicitly NOT a conviction.

Yes as it would be on the PNC

what does this mean?

Guest M12 Part 2

But is trespassing a criminal conviction? A public order notice/fine is explicitly NOT a conviction.

Yes as it would be on the PNC

what does this mean?

Pnc is police national computer. And he didnt go to court he got a fixed penalty notice on the spot. He was on a private field someone called 5s who asked them to leave. They left and went back when the police left. But the person must have called the police again so they got caught twice and got a

Fixed penalty notice.

Guest Lemons

Sounds like a plan. One thing you want to be wary of though is popping up on the PNC, which is the Police National Computer, as that won't help your cause.

• Upvote 8

DONT DISCLOSE ANYTHING AND HOPE FOR THE BEST

Trust.

You have nothing to loose.

My place was weird - basically said "admit ur sins on this bit of paper and put it in this envelope, it will only be opened if you are moved to a contract handling government information which requires a full enhanced disclosure"