Louis Theroux: Miami Mega-Jail

Guest FA23

Guest Jetz

Boot camp coming like the chemo ward with them haircuts.

/

That was sad with the 32 year old facing life. Weird feeling empathy for the guying knowing he's a killer.

GABOS

Really upset me tonight this programme tonight normally I'm quite right wing when it comes to the subject of prisoners .....but woah my heart bled throughout...

What upset me most and disturbed me at same time was the young lad that said from behind bars he likes it inside because he don't have to look have to his alchy mum wace brother n sister....

Sad that such weight been thrust upon clearly such little shoulders..a child should never bear the weight of a parents selfish actions...

When the child becomes the carer through their parents ill actions..is it fair to just lock up n forget.....sad to think majority of them young uns will be back and serving life terms in their late 20s 30s real upsetting

thats what i thought when dude was talking about his novels and learning new words

but you have to make the most of your situation or u will actually go crazy

i hope his girl is actually copywrighting his work an not just dashing it

Imagine waking up everyday knowing you'll never be released from prison

I think I'd have to top myself, what is there to live for?

I wouldn't even have to think.if judge said life min 30 first night behind doors I'd be dead by whatever means..

I know I'd never cope in such an enviroment. To know I'm serving life.fuk that how do they just get on with it..that's not living I'd soon kill mysen...

I went prison once when I was young never again.for beating badly someone who burgled my sisters house out.I learned never to go back and fail again

You know what its not the fighting hating or dirty druggies inside.its the loss of freedom take for granted silly stuff like walkin to shop for a magazine.I'm not 5 I couldn't be controlled for life ....

Guest Esquilax

thats what i thought when dude was talking about his novels and learning new words

This is fine if your term has a light at the end of the tunnel

But there's no light for these guys, that's it for them, they might as well be dead, no one cares any more

But there's no light for these guys, that's it for them, they might as well be dead, no one cares any more

dont think thats right

some of them have family that care

some of them can end up helping other inmates who have shorter prison terms

life is life

if they may aswell be dead then should they just all be given the death penalty?

Guest Esquilax

I didn't mean it like we should just eradicate them cuz they're no use to us, I meant more if *I* was in that position that is how I'd think

Depending on the circumstances, if my folks were still alive then I'd hold off

2.01 MINUTES INTO THIS... LOUIS INTERVIEWS 1 GUY

'WHY DID U DO THIS?'

'COZ WE ARE ALL CRIMINALS, WE ARE ALL ANIMALS...'

'DO YOU KNOW WHERE THE OTHER GUY IS?'

'NO'

'DO YOU KNOW HOW HE IS OR HIS INJURY'

'I DUNNO... BUT HIS EYE WAS PRETTY FUKD UP'

W

4T

ERWGG

RST

WER

W

ER

E

RF

DS

W

R

TE

F

E

W

THE CARELESSNESS

Got to agree with you there..no point might aswell end it instead of drawing out a monotonus life of the same lark day in day out..and as you age and wisenyour life becomes even le

ss your own,

Lifers are no differnt from the elderly in care homes.controlled and looked after til they die.and sad to say they both seen as burdens because they no longer can bring owt to society..sad to think that but once your handed life your not part of life and are surplus to requirements

Guest Esquilax

People in care homes have lived their lives though, they've had their chance to do something exciting

These guys are 25-30 and their lives are over now, all they can do is think to themselves