R.I.P. Macho Man Randy Savage

MrJibbles

too many protein shakes for this fella.

you man watch out if ur at gym and on them tings, scientists are relating them to heart attacks, increasing trend

Lol and what about millions upon millions that DON'T take "them tings" but die

All about use and not ABUSE

Lol @ thinkin extra protein can do that, ur body gets rid of protein it doesn't absorb hence protein farts etc

Protein shakes are only a young development even at 15-20 years, we've still yet to see the true signs of whats in that cocktail mix of unknown substances claiming to be protein.

The big users of Protein Shakes are weightlifters, WWE is the most common sport that it's athletes concentrate on muscle building yet scientists have been looking into the dramatic heart diseases found in these young men popping their cloggs at 40-50.

They have found something, will get you the link.

/

I bet your parents thought "cigarettes" were harmless bit of smoke in the golden area of their rise to fame amongst young people, look how many have died, picked up addictions etc.

• Downvote 1

you man watch out if ur at gym and on them tings, scientists are relating them to heart attacks, increasing trend

Lol @ thinkin extra protein can do that, ur body gets rid of protein it doesn't absorb hence protein farts etc

Protein shakes are only a young development even at 15-20 years, we've still yet to see the true signs of whats in that cocktail mix of unknown substances claiming to be protein.

The big users of Protein Shakes are weightlifters, WWE is the most common sport that it's athletes concentrate on muscle building yet scientists have been looking into the dramatic heart diseases found in these young men popping their cloggs at 40-50.

/

I bet your parents thought "cigarettes" were harmless bit of smoke in the golden area of their rise to fame amongst young people, look how many have died, picked up addictions etc.

please stfu ur incessant troIling is pissing me off

/

dont make me come west gate and dun ur dance and ur greek bruddas.

• Downvote 2

/

dont make me come west gate and dun ur dance and ur greek bruddas.

PMSL HOW U KNOW ABOUT WESTGATE KEBABS MATE

:lol: :lol: :lol:

;)

• Downvote 1

Guest Awesome Kong

Dude, you chat sh*t. Whey is protein, from making cheese the byproduct is whey, which is from milk. It is said to have anti-cancerous properties when you have the right amount.

/

f*ck off tbh.

Guest Awesome Kong

/

You are so dumb. They die young due to steroids and HGH, not the biproduct of cheese you fool.