was doin a google seach & found this

Tee

lol

this is mad accurate still, they got quotes and everything

in the time this person researched and wrote this i bet he could have written a 2:1 disso ffs

EDIT:

Mega, who was mentioned in the earlier incident surrounding Louis Bodukas murder, was one of five Dem African members jailed for trying to conceal a firearm in the doorway of a building opposite the MI5 headquarters in Millbank central London in January 2009.

:lol:

Skimmed through the hackney one who wrote all that sh*t for every borough must of done bare research through local papers and gang books Lol they mention rankin dread in it though (that’s a real gangster we use to have a pic of him hanging in our house like he is like some god my aunt still has her pic up)

think streets posted this before though

• Downvote 1

Such is the level of lawlessness in parts of Newham the gangs have caused crime whilst in court or even on their way to court (see Smooth Money Makers, E7 Crip Gang)

Reminds me I seen this yout the other day searching all these school kids with a

1680811_f260.jpg

Which he bragged he'd just stolen from stratford magistrates...

http://sites.google.com/site/londonstreetgangs/gang-lists/east-london-gangs/african-devils

shouts to my MOD niggas, Dapper Don I see you, man was in GBE for a hot minute lol, shouts to Myst Man, Ghost n the rest of the mandem

http://sites.google.com/site/londonstreetgangs/gang-lists/east-london-gangs/illtown-mandem

oh snap, Illtown has beef with Broadmead? never knew this when I was on that sh*t they all rolled together at times? even used to be at sets in a youth club together.

when South Woodford has a gang, u know something aint right

• Downvote 3

the level of detail

sh*t