COD Talk

Lucarelli

Guest Medic

The most op guns in mw2 were Famas/M16.. if you could aim anyway.. Nothing else was used competively.. but i did stop playing quite early.

/

What made MW2 better than COD4?

I hardly saw M16 in comp play. Famas TAR dominated most matches, sometimes UMP on the smaller maps.

/

Dedictated servers on console dont work like on PC. It doesnt make the connection 100% perfect like everyone seems to think. Having p2p or dedicated makes no different when your on the console, it will lag.

Guest haze-e

AK47 is still and will always be my favourite gun

COD4

AK47 Silent + Bandolier + Stopping Power + Steady Aim

Blops

AK47 silent + Flak Jacket/Hardline/Scavenger/Ghost + Steady aim/Sleight Of Hand + Tac Mask

:Y: :Y:

Best gun in COD4 was M16 hands down. One burst kills smh.

Also i was thinking abuot Shipment today. What a poorly thought out map Lool. Some boring design.

i had the game for about 2 weeks and had to trade it back in... game is god awfully broken...

only ppl that rate cod4 are d*ckheads that like to sniper... that and nostalgia gassing them... only cod game i ever got into is mw2 i hope the next one is just as good online

man after my own heart

+1

• Downvote 1

played mw2 this evening and apart from all the divs quick scoping, it was pretty beastly

not saying im any good at mw2, but im sure i would be given time

nice to see when you shoot somebody, they actually die

not sure i like the fact you have to unlock each perk as you go along, but like the fact you get pro perks quickly with only one challenge

the downside is that ive only just ranked up to level 20, and im fighting against people who have been playing the game for nearly 18 months LOL the maps are nice also

still love blops but playing like an amature atm

No way.

UMP or Intervention easily the best imo.

Played MW2 yesterday as was using the intervention. I was poppping shots that even I thought had missed the target but still saw +100 :lol:

No scoping very easy too.

COD4>>>

Intervention and UMP, like I said over used. TAR was the main weapon you were see in competitive play, which makes it the best.

Saying that alot of MW2 guns were really powerful, which is a good thing. Atleast there was some distinction in what you would see. Not like in Blops where the Famas is top in the game by far, nothing else comes remotely close.

What does 'competitive play' mean???

If I want to beast a game, and have a sick k/d ratio etc then i would use the silenced UMP over any other gun. Never the TAR and deffo not the ACR. Tame weapons in comparison,

Guest Medic

side note who the hell runs vip 2 gaming

ive got a sick domination black ops gameplay on firing range in my fileshare with jeffa, medic, myself and one other..maybe pein? anways that should go on there i think :Y:

Put it in your fileshare, I wanna see this game lol.

Guest Klitschko

Stopped playing blops all together, been a couple months now I think

Apart from the hit detection I didn't really have too much troubs or probs

Some stupidly over/underpowered weapons in the game though

Too many linear-style maps aswell.

Guest Medic

Pro players? :unsure:

People play cod proffesionally? Eh? Baffed.

:lol: Yes, theres a big scene in the US.

Just like you have pro Halo or Starcraft players, Blops has put COD back on the circuit. MW2 wasnt too succesfully professionally, the lack of LAN features mainly hindering it.

Stopped playing blops all together, been a couple months now I think

Apart from the hit detection I didn't really have too much troubs or probs

Some stupidly over/underpowered weapons in the game though

Too many linear-style maps aswell.

Yeah Ive stopped aswell, been over a month.

I really didnt have any major complaints with it, other than it just got stale quick (in comparison with MW2). I still put around 15 days play time into it, so I definitely got my money's worth.

Famas, 74u, Galil, Commando, AUG. Pretty sure that 95% of players have this as their top 5 guns died too. One reason it got boring since you kept getting killed with the same gun.

Hmm, your gonna have to tell me which maps you consider linear. All I'm saying is Jungle is non linear and its the worst map Ive ever played in COD.

W@W was crazy. Didnt play it for that long but it was SnD only tbh. If only it had theatre mode, soo many ninja diffuses. I think WAR mode was a sick addition aswell, dont know why we aint seen it since. But other than that it was dead. Really hope they do something different with the multiplayer in mw3.

side note who the hell runs vip 2 gaming

ive got a sick domination black ops gameplay on firing range in my fileshare with jeffa, medic, myself and one other..maybe pein? anways that should go on there i think :Y:

Put it in your fileshare, I wanna see this game lol.

medic its there bruv, was done in march so take a peak when you have time, its a very good game imho

gonna be late for work now cause of mw3 trailer YEOSCH!

tbh black ops and w@w have been decent, the problem is infinity ward

Pmsl... Teh f*ck?

You hate Black Ops dont ya lol, TBH Black Ops wasnt that bad, saw how messed up MW2 and done the opposite really.

/

The problem is Activision, they are the ones who are taking the piss. You seen the price for MW3 £45, I thought those days of £50 a game were long gone, I remember buying Killer Instinct on the SNES for that price.

Guest haze-e

Come on Gayle. Not even because I loved Cod4 but blops is a terrible terrible game. I only still own it because of Zombies. Blops is almost unplayable at times. Lag, poor hit detection etc.

Think about how many of us used to play before. So many people we HAD to play private just to fit everyone in, and even then people were getting left out.

Bare people difected to Halo. People awaiting battlefield and GoW the series has gone downhill imo.

The problem is other devs are shook to make unique fps/tps games because they think it wont appeal to the casual(cod) fans. Take Socom for example. It was a unique game but in the latest installment they just chucked out their old but successful formula and made a generic casual friendly game. Problem is why are people going to play a rebore COD when you probably have the original already. I think thats why many are looking forward to BF3 as it seems that they are going to stick to their formula and thus offer something different.

The problem is other devs are shook to make unique fps/tps games because they think it wont appeal to the casual(cod) fans. Take Socom for example. It was a unique game but in the latest installment they just chucked out their old but successful formula and made a generic casual friendly game. Problem is why are people going to play a rebore COD when you probably have the original already. I think thats why many are looking forward to BF3 as it seems that they are going to stick to their formula and thus offer something different.

Yeah that is definitely why I am getting BF. Sick to death of COD, couldn't handle playing the same game again this year.