Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Klitschko

Emirates Cup 2011

62 posts in this topic

gun__1304414869_emiratescup2011.jpg

Tickets are currently available for Red Bulls & Boca on the 30th & 31st.Anyone attending?

Nah, not getting any more money from me.

dun know

LOL at ATVO only just becoming free for membersjoketeng

Eh, I'll have better things to do.

This "cup" is a complete joke.

IN FACT i would go just to cheer Henry but the stadium will be full of cunts so maybe not.

IN FACT i would go just to cheer Henry but the stadium will be full of cunts so maybe not.
You're one of them.

i dont really wanna see one of my heroesrunning around the pitch looking knackeredand a shadow of his former selfits bad enough seeing Super Bobby P at Aston Villa

The teams are getting worse and worse by each yearThe best edition was the one HSV were championsRobinho's cameo>>>>They need to stop inviting PSG!!!

Fly Emirates is PSG sponsor & Wenger wanted to look at Sakho more.Lol at Tulse buying a ticket to an Arsenal game.

Cheapest one is a grand brah

Unless you have a hookup (someone that doesnt want to renew) the waiting list is 40k anyway.

worry about the 10-20 yr waiting list and the deposit to be put on the waiting list first

HOPEFULLY WE CAN win it this year trophy is a trophy

tbh it aint no where near 10 yearsi no someone who put there name down when we moved nd got one last summertheres 10 years of people on the list but tht dont mean when offered one people actually take it upplus this year alot of people aint renewing would like to see the figures

There's 40 thousand people on the waiting list officially, obviously when some people are offered they don't have the P or the prospect of seeing a back-four of Eboue- Squillaci - Koscielny - Clichy with Almunia in goal turned them to spurs. Never 10 years though.

Most people claiming they won't renew, actually will, and will then rent the ticket out, I assume till Arsenal return to winning ways or give them new hope.I find these fans a disgrace tbh.

LOL @ Djourou in that video.

LOL @ Djourou in that video.

Most people claiming they won't renew, actually will, and will then rent the ticket out, I assume till Arsenal return to winning ways or give them new hope.I find these fans a disgrace tbh.
yes thats the description of our new following, who started coming over the arsenal because it became cool, nd these are the type of people who will be able to afford to cough up the askin price then rent it out sell it onalot of genuine working class people who have followed us for years cant afford to swallow tht extra 6%, and will fuk it off, thats why the make up of fans at home games is made up of people who dont really careeither way tickets should be slightly easier to get hold of and havent they revamped the red/silver membership schemes