OH ITS ORN NOW

JOHN DOE

I dnt understand. It was all cool until someone baited up tht it might be u and nw uve come bk out of the woodworks. You'll b seen.

:/

what happened to "words have been spoken"

said user has been spoken to

said user has also been dormant from the forum since his yard was baited

just be urself-p. bricso, 2011

tru words

jus skimed thread i have not ben contacted this is not my yard what the f*ck spesh k u kno my face i want to fight you so lets make it happen about entertainment u could never run up in mky yard without killing me and my family because u would die mate

do u really believe this fool

is it not fishy tht but for lewis saying tht he was alleged user he never replied up till tht point

all this just to save face bruuse

2mw6mpv.jpg

THATS MANS LIKE BREUXSE

Radio would be that mixed race guy that hangs around with the neeky crowd and would always laugh at the popular kids' jokes and such, longing to one day be able to hang around with them. He'd go home and read RWD forum trying to learn the latest slang. When the popular fellas were playing football/patball/basketball etc he would linger around pretending to be on his phone in hope of getting picked but everyone would be reluctant to pick him because his Nike Cortez look like they would kick the ball way over into the allotments. There would be one girl that he knew from his area that happened to be good looking. If any of the popular kids showed interest in her he would make it known that he knows her and he can hook them up if they want and then proceeds to do so in the most cringeworthiest of ways and said girl will air him in embarrasment. The teachers would love him. His afro would be the attention of all the white people and they would stroke it and ask why it feels like it does. He would love this attention and text the white girls and say "Hey guess what? I took my hair out so I'm coming in my afro tomorrow looool x". Black girls would ignore him.

OH DEAR

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Guest FA23

2mw6mpv.jpg

THATS MANS LIKE BREUXSE

Radio would be that mixed race guy that hangs around with the neeky crowd and would always laugh at the popular kids' jokes and such, longing to one day be able to hang around with them. He'd go home and read RWD forum trying to learn the latest slang. When the popular fellas were playing football/patball/basketball etc he would linger around pretending to be on his phone in hope of getting picked but everyone would be reluctant to pick him because his Nike Cortez look like they would kick the ball way over into the allotments. There would be one girl that he knew from his area that happened to be good looking. If any of the popular kids showed interest in her he would make it known that he knows her and he can hook them up if they want and then proceeds to do so in the most cringeworthiest of ways and said girl will air him in embarrasment. The teachers would love him. His afro would be the attention of all the white people and they would stroke it and ask why it feels like it does. He would love this attention and text the white girls and say "Hey guess what? I took my hair out so I'm coming in my afro tomorrow looool x". Black girls would ignore him.

OH DEAR

Parrist >>>>>

needs 1000 pos for that post.