would you and have you?

easy.pee.zee

Does anyone have their own song beat etc as their ringtone and if so do you think this tacky arrogant self promoting or cool?

Because I was chatting to someone today who as done just this and for some reason my opinion went down on them after the phone rang and it was their voice singing. And not a piss take singing like proper profesh

Just found it a bit weird don't know the hell why

Or rolling stones wild horses joy division love will tear us apart stevie wonder superstitious luther vandross never too much I just alternate through these nothing else I sure as ek would have my own voice rapping or yapping it bit narcassissstic and egotistical

Meh standard, if musical ringtones is your thing. Usually keep it on silent, but my ringtone on one phone is a standard ringer for private numbers and 501-circle of fire for anyone in my phone book, and on the other the instro to Warlock - Stick to my guns which probably hasnt changed since the day I got the phone...