She calls me 'Daddy'

JOHN DOE

minimal talkin = id rather ave a wank
nah f*ck silence.I like for them to moan or breathe loudly I just remain silent unless Im givin orders to switch positions and whatnotdepending on how the p*ssy is moretime im tryna think of sutin else so I dnt buss in 3 secs, so I cnt even talk

talking about that....i have a nice recording of me and a chick beating...its for her uni project...i shall use some of it ina tune....thank god for adventurous /artistic chicks.
cant wait to hear that
:D:D
LMAOgot the vaseline ready n all sortswrongun

another thing is when a chick stares at u while givin headso awkward, i just close my eyes n tilt my head back so i dnt have to see her
staring is just wrong. but if they're looking up, smiling and showin enjoyment, it's all good.

another thing is when a chick stares at u while givin headso awkward, i just close my eyes n tilt my head back so i dnt have to see her
pmsl u cant be serious? nothing better than a chick looking at u while sucking on the ting knowing shes doing a good job, sometimes the head is so good i cry tears of joy
this can only work with americans and latinas.british girl calling me "daddy" would make me feel sick tbh.latinas callin me papi is always a winner.
this...brazilian ex always use to call me papi/daddy etc it goes with their accent well