Followers 0
Afgoon

Kate Moss Gay Hair dresser friend racially abuses uppity uncle tom

9 posts in this topic

article-1392430-0C45F49600000578-500_233x423.jpg

aforementioned brave bender

article-1392430-018574F10000044D-724_224x423.jpg

soft sambo token

Celebrity hairdresser James Brown has issued a grovelling apology for his drunken N-word rant at TV presenter Ben Douglas at the Baftas.

Brown repeatedly aimed the N-word at Douglas at the glittering ceremony and referred to his female companion as 'a n*****'s bitch', as revealed in the Mail On Sunday.

Theatre academy founder Douglas had refrained from naming the celebrity stylist, who is close friends with Kate Moss, but Brown came clean and issued a full apology.

In a statement he said: 'I'd like to make a public apology to Mr Douglas, to his friends and to Bafta for my offensive and stupid comments.

'The simple truth is that I had drunk far too much on the evening and my behaviour was totally unacceptable.

'Everyone who knows me knows I am not racist in any way whatsoever, but this incident has shown me that my drinking is way out of control and I need to take urgent measures to deal with it.'

Douglas confirmed that the pair had a 'full and frank conversation' about what happened.

The statement continued: 'I have been in touch with Mr Douglas and will be writing to him and to the Bafta organisers to apologise personally.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1392430/Hairdresser-James-Brown-grovels-drunken-N-word-Barftas-rant-Ben-Douglas.html#ixzz1NrbdLHso/

im not racist ive got black friends Boo hooo

my dark skinned people watch them crackers around u.... keep one eye open no matter who they are.

According to Douglas, Brown first told his female companion: 'You're a n*****'s bitch, that's what you are."

The exchange then continued: 'I said: "Excuse me?" He answered: "Yeah, n*?".

'What did you say?' "N*****".'

'I think that's a bit off,' I said. 'Would you mind not using that word please?'

'What, n*****? n*****? n*****'s not offensive. Nothing wrong with n*****. I know loads of n*****s.'"

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1392430/Hairdresser-James-Brown-grovels-drunken-N-word-Barftas-rant-Ben-Douglas.html#ixzz1Nrcph6PD

some one needs to tell him the pc term is wog socket

all this black fella did was write a whiney piece in the mail last week, whining like a homo....

no1 gives a sh*t about this thread

Oh we gunna turn our backwards buttons, shove them straight up yo candy ass.

/

Fack, guy got brave

Swear that black guy was adopted and raised by white parents, think I saw him on the news a couple months ago

According to Douglas, Brown first told his female companion: 'You're a n*****'s bitch, that's what you are."

The exchange then continued: 'I said: "Excuse me?" He answered: "Yeah, n*?".

'What did you say?' "N*****".'

'I think that's a bit off,' I said. 'Would you mind not using that word please?'

'What, n*****? n*****? n*****'s not offensive. Nothing wrong with n*****. I know loads of n*****s.'"

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1392430/Hairdresser-James-Brown-grovels-drunken-N-word-Barftas-rant-Ben-Douglas.html#ixzz1Nrcph6PD

some one needs to tell him the pc term is wog socket

all this black fella did was write a whiney piece in the mail last week, whining like a homo....

lol @ the black guys response, "i think thats bit off..." u kno...

THE BLACK GUY EVEN LOOKS WHITE

f*ckin no backbone havin sh*t seeking bitch

if your gonna be racist, be f*ckin racist dnt then lie to urself and others by giving these apologies we know damn well you dont mean, this is the kinda guy that'll smile n have a convo with u at a party then when ur not there start sayin sh*t.

f*ck off

he still needs a job so has to apologise. i dont buy the blame it on the alchohol line,

afterall all it did was reveal your inner self and what he's been thinking all along..

Who really gives a f*ck about this c*nt, course he will say this after a few sherbets, normal.