Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Afgoon

Khan VS Judah

181 posts in this topic

its onshould be a good fight gonna be a hard fight for khan can see him gettin dropped in the 1st half

Get in.After Bradley pulled out, and seeing the Prescott rumours, thought he'd sign for that shitty rematch

good fight /Bradley is a pussyhole

Khan wins on stoppage btw

Used to watch Judah hes very slickBut Khan's underated reckon stoppage aswell

on judahs web page tyhere are so many brits tellin to knock khan outthe hatred is strong :D

Come on zab do it for oireland fella!

khans mexican pakistani la fan club are embarrasinhonestly he really does surround himself with dislikeable losershis mates... that saj guy who is an uttter faggot talkin smack on twitter... asif ali.. his dad.. his mexican stani fan club out in LA...its easy to see why people dont warm to the kidhes jus a simpleton who can box..i cant see many people flyin out from england to watch him fight

yeah he really does come across as a very thick guythat accent doesn't helphe is really talented though. i might be the only white guy in britain who likes him

This is on Primetime again?!Whats the deal there, I knew Khan & Sky had a fallen out but I take it his fights aint gonna be on there any more?Either way I wouldn't pay for the majority of Khan fights on PPV but surely he'd take more on viewing figures/purchases off SBO than he would Primetime

Khan fell out with Sky?

Khan said on HBO the other week: "I don't think Zab has faced anyone as good as me" I was like: WUT, Mayweather anyone?Khan is dumb.

Khan supremely athletically talented, but that's it. What he was given in physical was taken away in mental. That's why he loses to thinking boxers and why he has yet to fight a proper slick black fighter in the professional game (a la Kindelan).Judah is a good test, and I'll be putting money on Zab to win.

Khan said on HBO the other week: "I don't think Zab has faced anyone as good as me" I was like: WUT, Mayweather anyone?Khan is dumb.
Lol. cotto, spinks, clottey, corleyKhan is most definetely dumb.

i watched this yesterdaycouldnt stop pissing when the guy asked judah "wht did he say to you?", judah replied "Iunno, he was mumbling something"

:D'I told him I want it, I can taste it so bad'What did he tell you?'He just you know....mumbling stuff, i dunno':lol:I COULD TASTE IT SO BAD :D

khan should have gone on a WWE flex and clapped zab with the belt