Blackberry

slickesrickes

I got the curve on tmobile 700minutes unlimited internet and unlimited texts along with a 8gb memory card and a bluetooth head set with insurance free for 3 monthsfor £35 a monthwhich is a very good deal imo
Thats sick, which store did you get this from?Bt yh, is it 18 or 24 months and is it the curve with wifi?

yeah and its 18monthsgot it from the tmobile storecos I was unsure on wether to get it he pressed the panic button and kept offering all these extra things I was like 'mm i dont know' and he just gave me all of them add onswhich I accepted happilytry haggle them into giving u freebies
Yeahh safe nice one, will go after the weekend and see what i can do

my curves been tru a lotstill in good condition *touch wood*texting is alright not ideal but better then my nokia or anything touch screen

I am gonna buy a blackberry curve.I can't wait for the onyx but will probably get that or something like that when my contract expires.till then the curve will do.I was gonna get a bold but the size is of putting.

Guest Flat Ericó
aint never put songs on my phone using the wire beforestarted to do so nowits asking for a device password?aint got a cluewhere can i find this?
think its something like 0000 i think

Getting a blackberry tomorrowWhich one is overall the better phone the curve or the bold?the way opinions are divided is too confusing
lol had EXACTLY the same problem when i was getting mine.Curve has a slightly better camera, bold has a slightly faster internet.Really not much difference at all.
I wouldnt say slightly... the Bold has a standard 2mp Cam whereas the Curve has a 3.2mp cam with auto focus and image stabilization..and side by side you would clearly see the difference.The speed issues, yeah the Bold has the faster 3G, but depending on your network, the Curve can benifit from the use of EDGE.The Curve has 256mb, thats DOUBLE the memory of a Bold, allowing the system to run a little faster and hold a lot more software apps.The screen resolution of the Curve is higher at 480x360 compared to 480x320 of the Bold.and all of this packed in a smaller form, which is a matter of personal taste but one which I prefer.and people saying the build quality of the Curve is weak...to be honest their both as crap as each other...right now my colleagues back case of his bold is hanging on with blutack because he dropped it twice and the lock snapped.