Blackberry

slickesrickes

New blackberry messenger got leaked but it crashed and wiped most people's contact list.Stay away.
Ah so it IS the same one I've been avoiding. Thank you.If you're a man who watches videos and stuff get the Bold.If you put on bra and panties and spray perfume then yes, pick up the curve, a spare pair of tights in case you get a ladder and go make that money girl!

BB Messenger = MSN. I f*cking hate this. An excuse for people to gas free of charge.I've also started carrying my N95 again. 3 TIMES NOW I have gone to draw a number and taken out my Bold. The girl has then pulled out her BB gone "OMG take my pin instead" :D:angry:In each instance I walked off... :|This phone takes away mans hustle. I really can't be arsed to negotiate getting the digits over a pin.

BlackBerry Bold – FreeYour plan18 Month contract , 300 Mins , Unltd texts+ BlackBerry Internet Solution+ Unlimited Mobile Internet+ BlackBerry email£35 a month.... good deal?
Who's that with t-mobile? My mrs got a similar deal beginning of the year, but they offered her double the minutes. Personally I would have waited another couple of months or have gotten the curve 8900, the Bold is old hat now. And RIM seem to have a few new models coming out very soon...one being the Onyx 9700 (Bold successor imo).

Anyone got any new decent applications?A little heads up on one called 'Poynt' for anyone who hasnt got it or may have a use for it..got it the other week and its quite good (find it in the free section)It will find your location through GPS and you can search for local businesses/stores locations, movie times in the closest cinemas/local cinema locations & local restaurant locations - it will then give you all the details of where they are, contact numbers and even show ya on your blackberry & google map where it is and how to get thereIt is pretty good if you need that type of thing

Yeah mate i got one, and quite a few others in this thread have and a few people i know personally have aswell - they all rate it but then others in here have said get the Bold, theres been a few brief reviews on each phone posted in here so just have a look then decide on your preference/Anybody know of a messenger which allows me to have all my facebook contacts, msn contacts, aim contacts etc in one chat lis?I found nimbuzz (which is free) which looks quite sick which allows you to do it but i cant seem to get it to download it just says "exceeded maximum redirect attempts" so i googled it and alot of others have had problems with it so it seems quite dodgy

Yeah mate i got one, and quite a few others in this thread have and a few people i know personally have aswell - they all rate it but then others in here have said get the Bold, theres been a few brief reviews on each phone posted in here so just have a look then decide on your preference/Anybody know of a messenger which allows me to have all my facebook contacts, msn contacts, aim contacts etc in one chat lis?I found nimbuzz (which is free) which looks quite sick which allows you to do it but i cant seem to get it to download it just says "exceeded maximum redirect attempts" so i googled it and alot of others have had problems with it so it seems quite dodgy
IM+ is you