Victim of Foul Play?

Reivax ™

Happened to me last weekend.I was on a night out with my boys and one random girl we met in a flat.Met one chick at the bar ,6.5 chick but f*ck it. Girl was on it, we was talking about going back to hers ect. So i'm thinking yes i got this one in the bag. Whilst im talking to her, i can see one of my boys with the random girl ahead looking over, shaking his head , face full of hate. 2 minutes later the random girl we were with comes up to me, and pretends to be my gf, The chick i was chatting to removes herself from the situation. I'm pissed and baffled to think WHY WOULD HE DO THIS??.. Man tried to justify his wrong doings ,non of us was having it.To be fair i could have avoided that situation but i got caught slipping, I have now learnt.CB'ing comes like diving in football it SHALL NOT be toleratedWhat has been your worst cockblock experience?

something's not adding uphow did You find out that it was Your boy's idea, and not the "random girl"'s own doing?girl comes over acting like she's Your girl, girl Your with walks off, and You never mentioned Your response. surely You acted like You never knew her, and the girl You were with saw that she had been jammin with Your boy?You had a chance to save it. learn for next time though. if You do continue associating with this yute, threaten him with violence if he does it again. the random girl is of no use to You, she can leave Your circle completely

• Upvote 2

something's not adding uphow did You find out that it was Your boy's idea, and not the "random girl"'s own doing?girl comes over acting like she's Your girl, girl Your with walks off, and You never mentioned Your response. surely You acted like You never knew her, and the girl You were with saw that she had been jammin with Your boy?You had a chance to save it. learn for next time though. if You do continue associating with this yute, threaten him with violence if he does it again. the random girl is of no use to You, she can leave Your circle completely
He later admitted to doing this when i confronted him outside the clubI was like wtf, but i was also drunk so i reacted very slow to the situationIt's been done alreadyShe's local, i'll get mines..

One moist guy who lives in my halls tried to CB me this year. The girls we chill with sometimes and pre drink with one of them had a friend down and everyone knows when peoples friends come down they are dtf and she was a 7 so I was drawsing it through pre drinks. End up sealing the deal in the club and start walking home with her (I live mad close but from now on cab only ting) and as I'm 20 metres from my halls 1 moist yout who lives with the girl who I'm gonna bangs friend sees us together says hello make small talk etc. and we go our separate ways (this guy aint been out btw hes 100% sober) So I get to business with the friend and later I see the girl who i know whos friend I just beat and shes kl I'm like yeah I was with your friend. She says yeah I know. I was like how cause I'm pretty sure her friend didn't have time to tell her and she says the moist yout text her saying 'ah I just saw Natty and your friend going home together just letting you know'.WTF what would you gain from this? I don't understand people like this I always knew the kid was moist but he seemed like a nice dude so I kept it casual with him

One moist guy who lives in my halls tried to CB me this year. The girls we chill with sometimes and pre drink with one of them had a friend down and everyone knows when peoples friends come down they are dtf and she was a 7 so I was drawsing it through pre drinks. End up sealing the deal in the club and start walking home with her (I live mad close but from now on cab only ting) and as I'm 20 metres from my halls 1 moist yout who lives with the girl who I'm gonna bangs friend sees us together says hello make small talk etc. and we go our separate ways (this guy aint been out btw hes 100% sober) So I get to business with the friend and later I see the girl who i know whos friend I just beat and shes kl I'm like yeah I was with your friend. She says yeah I know. I was like how cause I'm pretty sure her friend didn't have time to tell her and she says the moist yout text her saying 'ah I just saw Natty and your friend going home together just letting you know'.WTF what would you gain from this? I don't understand people like this I always knew the kid was moist but he seemed like a nice dude so I kept it casual with him
f*ck*ng P M S LTHAT IS INTENSEHE TEXD THE GIRL SAYING THAT DEN SHE SPOKE TO U... OH SHITHE WANTED TO c*ck BLOCK UR WHOLE LIFE AND EXPERIENCE OF STAYING IN THE HALLS SO U CANT BANG NADDA

WHAT ALSO ANNOYS ME IS THAT WHEN A BOY GOES HOME WIV A GIRL OR WOTEVER... AND SOMEONE SPEAKS TO THEM OR SOMETHING HAPPENS... WHY MUST THE GIRL GO OR SHE MAY NOT BE SEEN AGAIN? WHY CANT SHE TALK TO WHOEVER AND SAY BOOM IM GOING BACK WIV DIS GUY... I MEAN, IT WAS HAPPENING 10 MINS AGO, SO JUST BECOZ SOMEONE SPEAKS TO U, U MUST NOW GO WITH THE OTHER PERSON OR GO HOME...??

Guest Klitschko
WHAT ALSO ANNOYS ME IS THAT WHEN A BOY GOES HOME WIV A GIRL OR WOTEVER... AND SOMEONE SPEAKS TO THEM OR SOMETHING HAPPENS... WHY MUST THE GIRL GO OR SHE MAY NOT BE SEEN AGAIN?
:lol:You f*ck*ng fresh toad

You man move in some f*ck*ng different circles
C/SClearly these people aren't your mandem.
He weren't my boy he was an associate who lives with the girl whos friend i was beatI put it on him like 'why did you do that what were you trying to do?' he was like 'ah just making sure she knew where her friend was' bearing in mind this is the same guy that in like week 6 of uni he met some guy who just moved in who did MMA and said to him 'oh you better not hit me because all the girls love me and will hate you if you do'WTF

WHAT ALSO ANNOYS ME IS THAT WHEN A BOY GOES HOME WIV A GIRL OR WOTEVER... AND SOMEONE SPEAKS TO THEM OR SOMETHING HAPPENS... WHY MUST THE GIRL GO OR SHE MAY NOT BE SEEN AGAIN?
:lol:You f*ck*ng fresh toad
that made about as much sense as the beginning of this vid

lol all the guys i used to jam with tried to block in me in some way or another.example chatting to a chick: 'i like the kooks' 'i was like me too'. moist pussyless other boy 'no you don't'even when i do actually like some of their songs, obviously from then on the girl thinks im just lieing to draw her and game plan fails.f*ck jealous guys

• Downvote 1