Villa managerial topic - Page 8 for 2012 edition

TF S4DK

Considering Rafa's best work at Lpool came in the champions league and FA cup i would be very, very concerned

Villa is a job I wouldnt touch for a year, if young & downing leave they will need a season to get over them, theres alot to do and they need to bring in players spesh if young & downing leave

The local lads, Bent & Delph are plus points, Delph is a player.. and if they can get Ireland playing he will be another plus but theres alot to do

JJ my newfound brother, I'll be surprised if you're not a fan of his within the next year.

I hope he does well with Villa and with a chairman as supportive and clued up as Lerner I think he will.

People forget the the conditions he was working under and act as if we had a right to be ranked number 1 in Europe, he's a top manager and you'll come to see he's a top man. He'll take in the history of the club and respect it but still do what's needed to push you forward.

• Downvote 1

upon further thought the Villa job is a nice one to take but you would have to make prem signings, so every1 adjusts swiftly

Id sell Young & Downing and sign Niko, Jenas, Bassong, Naughton, N'Zogbia, Armand Traore & PIG

Rafa will "LOL" da whole thing, cant wait to see him cope without superman Gerrard saving his bacon

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

JJ my newfound brother, I'll be surprised if you're not a fan of his within the next year.

I hope he does well with Villa and with a chairman as supportive and clued up as Lerner I think he will.

People forget the the conditions he was working under and act as if we had a right to be ranked number 1 in Europe, he's a top manager and you'll come to see he's a top man. He'll take in the history of the club and respect it but still do what's needed to push you forward.

:lmao:

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>scousers

f*ckin' mental the lot of ya!

• Upvote 1

My apologies, a few posts had me thinking otherwise.

And I hadn't seen FANTA about for a while.

/

General perception of Benitez is based on one season, its farcical. Benitez should take the Atletico job and let someone like Hughes or perhaps Hodgson who was also clearly a better manager than him fight it out for an English job.

• Upvote 1