REVENGE

easy.pee.zee

Need to thrust the wrath of revenge on some sick person who highly warrents it ...deviously though not all that fighting lark.something like post letters around their area road etc explainin who they are where they live and that they a registered peado (they aint by way)

Ovo they not going to know who started it .not enough though.

To me just not life ruining enough. Basically would this be enough if this ends up being chosen tactic

• Downvote 4

Need to thrust the wrath of revenge on some sick person who highly warrents it ...deviously though not all that fighting lark.something like post letters around their area road etc explainin who they are where they live and that they a registered peado (they aint by way)

Ovo they not going to know who started it .not enough though.

To me just not life ruining enough. Basically would this be enough if this ends up being chosen tactic

dont do that.

Is grassing someone up to armed police worth its while even if they have no arms. Do they respond fast and with force regardless? And how do you go about stealing their identity the lot and screwing over everypart of their finacial life..

Not enough not enough .

• Downvote 2

Just terrorised a fam mem at a party dat it its nt the nonsense that happened its the I don't cater and what attitude that followed.....fuk it peado thing it is..lol soon won't be so smug when others are throwing attitude at him...end of day if he aint a peado he got nowt to worry about lol if neighbours come crawling...its only a bit of defimation of character he should bounce back and be all the wiser for his nonsense...pen mightier than sword they say and words can change direction of his life I'll be happy to oblige...they can't dna my leeters tho can they haha

wtf is wrong with u?

did u get raped?

Lol na haha but nar trust guy gt it coming nasty person for stuff they done but sh*t wi fam can't stand by idly....look I never fight or do lark like this but man twisted set pitbull on a 3yr for fun. In park guy screw loose police dnt do sh*t so public gta do something

But this is what I'm saying is it best to boot it out fist to fist get arressted or aint it more wiser to be more underhand and longer lasting ...maybe guys and girls think differently I def think girls tend to be more twisted whilst the guys prefer to go to jus upfront quick fast fighting..

Guest TimeBomb

i knew some algerians who kidnapped a guy, stuck a glass bottle up his ass then smashed it with a baseball bat, im sure theres other crazy characters who will do similar disgusting acts if the money is right, look for some broke eastern europeans im sure theyd be up for it for a small amount of cash.

i knew some algerians who kidnapped a guy, stuck a glass bottle up his ass then smashed it with a baseball bat, im sure theres other crazy characters who will do similar disgusting acts if the money is right, look for some broke eastern europeans im sure theyd be up for it for a small amount of cash.

holla

• Upvote 2

take the head off his pitball, put it in his bed. tht should send a message.

jokes aside though you should kill the dog

snot and tears every time

co sign this fully

just get him f*cked up. n let him know why he got f*cked up, so he learns the consequences of his actions. whats all this cloak and dagger sh*t.

or this

holla

:rofl:

Is grassing someone up to armed police worth its while even if they have no arms. Do they respond fast and with force regardless? And how do you go about stealing their identity the lot and screwing over everypart of their finacial life..

Not enough not enough .

something similar to that happened when i was in school someone told cops this guy had a gun in the park bare feds came down to fields

Not enough not enough .

something similar to that happened when i was in school someone told cops this guy had a gun in the park bare feds came down to fields

I remember when i was 13 me and my cousin were running around town with bb guns and the police started chasing us..we ran (as you do) and armed police finally cornered us and went through the "drop the weapons and put your hands above your head" routine, was scary as f*ck at the time.

when questioned i said "i'm 13, did you really think i had a real gun on me?".. he replied with, "you would be suprised how many i'v seen"

good times.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 7