The Summer '11 Live Football Topic

Guest FA23

>>Bent.Wheres his fan club now ?

Wow Djourou had his flip flops out lol.. I always get upset watching Phil, he had so much potentialUnlucky from Bent there, every striker misses, the aim of the game is to score more than u miss, Benty's record is proof he doesnt miss much so mehWalcott horrible again, since that fluke in Zagreb the poor boy has been embarrassing himself in an England shirt, awful

Wow Djourou had his flip flops out lol.. I always get upset watching Phil, he had so much potentialUnlucky from Bent there, every striker misses, the aim of the game is to score more than u miss, Benty's record is proof he doesnt miss much so mehWalcott horrible again, since that fluke in Zagreb the poor boy has been embarrassing himself in an England shirt, awful
At the very highest level though, you need better than Bent. Not that today was that, of course - he's more than capable. But I'm talking latter stages of World Cup.However, the same can be said in every area except centre half and left back.

Guest haze-e
wally trending on twitter getting ended, djourour was aswell recently.Baines aswell people going in about his trim/SankaYouDead Mr Neptali AKA DreadTheo Walcott - Dribbling Accuracy 58 :D
Lol @ This being my boy. Englad were terrible today boy.