Couldnt Even Read Past The Opening Paragraph

Kurtis

Birmingham nursery worker admits child rape

Paul Anthony Wilson, 20, of Newbold Croft in Nechells, Birmingham, also pleaded guilty to more than 40 other offences.

The other crimes related to grooming young girls on the internet and distributing indecent images.

His arrest on suspicion of child abuse prompted an inquiry into his employment at the Little Stars Nursery in Nechells Park Road.

At Birmingham Crown Court, Wilson admitted the two rape charges along with 45 charges of making and distributing indecent images and inciting youngsters to engage in sexual activity on the internet.

He has been warned he faces an indeterminate jail sentence when he returns to court on 27 July.

Recorder of Birmingham Judge William Davis QC said the public had to be protected from him.

aint even gonna post the rest

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-13683387

40 f*ckin other offences?

real talk capital punishment should be around for certain crimes

f*ckin emo lookin knob

This sh*t don't even shock me no more

Is it more common now, or are they reporting it more??

One thing that gets me are people in those sorts of positions....

I am guessing most man on here, if they want women, put themselves in a position to be around women

Did this c*nt actively think, I am gunna work in a nursery to gain access to toddlers

Like people that work with children, did they know from young they wanted to do that disgusting sh*t

f*ck sake

hopefully their young enough to make some sort of recovery

or not remember the incident, dnt want no kid having them memories in their mind

bt real talk id save for 6 months n pass that on to someone in prison to stab the guy in his f*ckin neck

prick

I'm surprised they did name him. Normally this nanny state tries to protect these peoples identities. Why I don't know.

Lets see how long his sentance is. Will be some joke.

I remember reading in the paper how a CONVICTED paedo was working in a childrens gym. Makes me sick how people like that get their jobs. This country needs to step up.

Guest Esquilax

I'm surprised they did name him. Normally this nanny state tries to protect these peoples identities. Why I don't know.

Lets see how long his sentance is. Will be some joke.

I remember reading in the paper how a CONVICTED paedo was working in a childrens gym. Makes me sick how people like that get their jobs. This country needs to step up.

I mean, they're kind of asking for it if they go to a 'children's gym'

lol "childrens gym"

suspect

these rich old grahams make me laugh,

probs thought it'd be a gas to set up a place for the connecting of old men to slim attractive babies (their manifesto not mine)

lol @ the government officials who allowed a covert baby singles club to sneak through.

hopefully their young enough to make some sort of recovery

Yeah I hope so too.and have no permanent internal damage medical damage god forbid that poor baby ..aw gosh that poor kid and her family

If this guy gets put on protection wing in prison then that is a travesty..keep him on ressies and let him deal with all the other inmates.thers no point putting his kind with the rest of the peado filth just to make friends and swap sick stories..

No amount of rehabilitation is going to change him for someone to carry out such a vile evil act they are destroyed and rotten to the core _only sollution is termination