Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Desire

app developers

9 posts in this topic

Anyone know any? need to develop an app for my business, need someone reliable and relatively inexpensive.

Thanks

same

ive been quoted about £10,000 to £60,000 for an app idea which i have... are you mad

I would hate asking on an App forum for what I want, bait guys like guests will be reading and stealing your ideas especially if you aint got the captial.

Well im not going to be revealing what the app is for on the forum. i just want to know if anyone here knows anyone that can develop them? I know theres a few techies on this forum.

I'm currently developing an Android app, but still in its infancy.

Hate to take over the thread but I wanna get into this type of thing

Post/during uni

Anyone that does develop app point me in the direction of some software for doing this, and maybe a place where I can see working examples of ap development

dont they all release their SDK's? not really sure how it works but I thought developers just get that and use whatever script language that OS uses

cos I know with windows phone you need XNA game studio and Silverlight to make apps, Im guessing iOS and Android have their own thing like that that u need to get.

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-gb/gg309138.aspx?CR_CC=200007592&?WT.mc_id=src-c-gb-loc--Q2&CR_SCC=200007592

bt u prob dnt even wanna develop on that platform, no idea where iOS or Android videos n SDK's are

I'm using Eclipse Helios with the Android SDK/ADT and Google API.