Worst ex?

buttface

Werent wife but been linkin it for a whileWe was in the park lateish , i was jus getting cheepey's fingering etc.She was looking to cut so i gave her my jacket cah she was cold she den cut yard dis was a Stoney aswell from my brofast-foward cuple weeks, dis tings not evn WIFE yet and she's asking man to take her on holiday and dat kink deya whe shes FULLY aware she's jus a beatShe even gets pissd off :D so i'm like f*ck it, it's all long I proceed to get my jacket back dis bitch is like yeah yeah cum pick it upI go to her yard,she's moved out and changed her number

• Downvote 1

Werent wife but been linkin it for a whileWe was in the park lateish , i was jus getting cheepey's fingering etc.She was looking to cut so i gave her my jacket cah she was cold she den cut yard dis was a Stoney aswell from my brofast-foward cuple weeks, dis tings not evn WIFE yet and she's asking man to take her on holiday and dat kink deya whe shes FULLY aware she's jus a beatShe even gets pissd off :D so i'm like f*ck it, it's all long I proceed to get my jacket back dis bitch is like yeah yeah cum pick it upI go to her yard,she's moved out and changed her number
HAHAHAHAHAHA SERIOUS

who was your worst ex.....buttface?*dnt say my mum.
I've been pretty lucky. Had a few mishaps but none I've been like OH sh*t about. Episodes have included:- Screaming- Crying loudly- Obsessive calling/textingAll general characteristics of a hormonal woman, but the actions of my (male) ex. He was a sweet guy tho, so made up for it.NOW YOU

who was your worst ex.....buttface?*dnt say my mum.
I've been pretty lucky. Had a few mishaps but none I've been like OH sh*t about. Episodes have included:- Screaming- Crying loudly- Obsessive calling/textingAll general characteristics of a hormonal woman, but the actions of my (male) ex. He was a sweet guy tho, so made up for it.NOW YOU
wait...maxwell_smart__confused.gifWHAT?are you said youve had male and female ex's?im confused

I remember I got a text out of the blue from some any chick in Cardiff I occasionally linked that was along the lines of:"I want to have ur baby so that even when ur not around, there will always be a little part of u with me"I burst out laughing and deleted her number

• Upvote 2

Guest M12 Part 2
I remember I got a text out of the blue from some any chick in Cardiff I occasionally linked that was along the lines of:"I want to have ur baby so that even when ur not around, there will always be a little part of u with me"I burst out laughing and deleted her number
WTF

Guest haze-e
HA! :D

lol bitches are crazy

1 that kept phoning after breakup to rant about:"if You're breaking up with me, You must have lied about everything during the relationship""whole relationship was a waste of time"and asking random questions about some imaginary girl I was leaving her for. mainly to do with race.

1 that kept phoning after breakup to rant about:"if You're breaking up with me, You must have lied about everything during the relationship""whole relationship was a waste of time"and asking random questions about some imaginary girl I was leaving her for. mainly to do with race.
LMAO @ lied during the relationship, f*ck outta here, Ive had that twice I think, they proper try make themselves feel better by tryna paint u as the villain even if its their fault, always wanna offload sh*t onto someone elsethey can f*ck off with that sh*t, call control app is a life saver
  • Upvote 1