FAO Money lovers.

Mind Reader

i had payment protection insurance

on a credit card

£6 / month or something

for maybe a year...not a lot of money to get back so how easy is it to go direct to the bank? instead of some company taking X% off this small amount

might get me another pair of trainers B)

How to make a PPI claim

http://www.moneysupermarket.com/c/news/how-to-make-a-ppi-claim/0011504/

this man is the don when it comes to savin money

MArtin Lewis >>>

only thing is in interviews he seems annoying

95% Mortgage, bills and living costs. Its so expensive to live on your own.

I put away £120 a week (get paid weekly), im not sure if thats a reasonable amount, ive never been a saver i find it hard.

Not to be on your case but if 95% of your money goes on Mortgage and bills etc, yet you still manage to save £120 a week, that would mean you bring home at least £2400 a week...

sheeeeeeeeeeit... dem quick calculations deh...

but she did say about 95% of her money so that is like a rough estimation, but not too exact so it can be anything... she could be taking home 950 a month who knows...

Kaygee how did u manage to get a 95% mortgage? U got rich fam?

No sorry im talking about where my money goes, 95% of my wages go towards my mortgage, bills and living costs.

oh right, yeh mortgage takes the piss, especially when you see the amount you've paid off vs. the amount that goes on just paying the interest off, hsbc put us on sum shitty rate of interest as well coz it was our first mortgage but we come off that and onto a variable one next month, which means we'll save a fair bit per month, can't wait.

No sorry im talking about where my money goes, 95% of my wages go towards my mortgage, bills and living costs.

oh right, yeh mortgage takes the piss, especially when you see the amount you've paid off vs. the amount that goes on just paying the interest off, hsbc put us on sum shitty rate of interest as well coz it was our first mortgage but we come off that and onto a variable one next month, which means we'll save a fair bit per month, can't wait.

might be an idea to fix it while the rates are low.

focus groups and medical trials are an option. medical trials pay out well.. yeh yeh, eveyone is gonna talk about the guy who's head nearly exploded. that was one incident out of 4000 trials that year alone so its a 99.9% safe trial rate for most cases. if i wasnt affiliated with one of the companies i would be doing it.. some pple are full time guinea pigs still. flights to US, canada etc. two of my friends are thanking me, one is gonna get a cheque for £2.6gs in a week, another will get similar by end of month they were tested on a preventive cure for polio taking 2 tablets for 4 days and completing observation...

might be an idea to fix it while the rates are low.

yeh man, definitely.

focus groups and medical trials are an option. medical trials pay out well.. yeh yeh, eveyone is gonna talk about the guy who's head nearly exploded. that was one incident out of 4000 trials that year alone so its a 99.9% safe trial rate for most cases. if i wasnt affiliated with one of the companies i would be doing it.. some pple are full time guinea pigs still. flights to US, canada etc. two of my friends are thanking me, one is gonna get a cheque for £2.6gs in a week, another will get similar by end of month they were tested on a preventive cure for polio taking 2 tablets for 4 days and completing observation...

I would consider this.

Any links you can provide to companies?

no savings right now, everything on rent, bills, life, projects.

most ppl in this boat these days

f*ck the bankers

This aint the way to live bruh

talking from experiance

situation can get VERY sticky/depressing/embarrasing

im on the come up again now

I would consider this.

Any links you can provide to companies?

yeh my mate travels all over the world banging whores in 3rd world countries, when he runs out of money he comes back, does a few medical trials, saves up and f*cks off again, half the time u end up on a placebo, i want this easy money tell us how venom, if there's anyone on this site who can be fully trusted it's you.

Only thing with them trials is its not about not being able to have kids or somthing cos of it who knows what symptoms you could get and not be seen

when you consider the amt of toxins people put into them selves without the medical trial stigma, apart from weed, its a miracle many people can still have kids.