Non PC things you were encouraged to do as a youngster???

The Somalian

Everyone must have had an elder who discriminated against people what was you told??

Even though I am off Jamaican decent any time I meet any female from Jamaica my mum MAKES sure the person is not some sort of yardie and ask bare iffy questions

Turkish people from my mums friend she would cuss Turkish people from morning to night was around her house the other day thought she had stopped it but she was off again talking about these Flat heads (what she calls turks)

Irish was always told from the same women as above to call the Irish Mick or Paddy and not to be pleasant to them

Gypsie’s from the same women again always told me to call them pikeys and never associate with them and if i get in a disagrement to call the person a pikey etc

ADD URS

Guest Esquilax

Everyone must have had an elder who discriminated against people what was you told??

Even though I am off Jamaican decent any time I meet any female from Jamaica my mum MAKES sure the person is not some sort of yardie and ask bare iffy questions

Turkish people from my mums friend she would cuss Turkish people from morning to night was around her house the other day thought she had stopped it but she was off again talking about these Flat heads (what she calls turks)

Irish was always told from the same women as above to call the Irish Mick or Paddy and not to be pleasant to them

Gypsie’s from the same women again always told me to call them pikeys and never associate with them and if i get in a disagrement to call the person a pikey etc

ADD URS

This is terrible advice

only weird advice I had was my uncle tellin me at 7 or 8 (its all a blur) to f*ck as many white girls as possible.

dnt kno if this erm, fits in with the topic, but one time my uncle (shouts to uncle Mwima BRAP) had some sh*t wrong with him, I have no idea what was happening, but it looked like some demonic sh*t, Im pretty sure he was chasing another of my uncles with a machete, just imagine a crazy guy running around half naked, anyways another of my uncles said he's possessed and we need to cure him, to do that he asked me n my sis to piss in a cup so he can drink it and be cured (the crazy one, not the one who said it).

I was I think 5/6 at this time

was so f*ckin random

parents arent prejudice at all, grandad didnt like germans, italians or japs cos of the war, but he served with some gurkhas and some west indians and had a lot of respect for them. i remember my uncle saying grandad beat the living crap out of some guy after he saw him spit on a west indian woman. whilst there was never any hate or prejudice i do remember relatives using very un-pc terms such as tiddly, spade and mossy top. and i remember when his neighbour got a perm gramps saying "bloody hell madge, u look like a Fiji islander."

also my gran was terrified of russians cos she thought they were gonna invade, she used to have nightmare were the soviets were frog marching down her road lol.

• Upvote 1

ADD URS

SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEIT, I THOUGHT U WERE SOMALIAN...

• Downvote 3

Mum says Twi people are swindlers

Jamaicans are rude and loud

Nigerians are boastful and proud

White people are dirty because they eat with their left hand

She likes Germans though because my family did business with them pre-ghana days or something

Er

My dad told me not to marry a Ghanaian woman when I was like 7 after he had an argumemt :/

Unlike most of you rascals I was not dragged up and PC values were installed in me at an early age.

However, I vividly remember asking my Mum on the bus if the black person on the seat next to us was Frank Bruno. I must have been like...4 at the time. My Mum had to do the whole apologising thing to him lol. Just thought it was a funny story.

Also when we were in Woolwich one night my Dad told me he did not want to leave his car parked down some street because "you know what the blacks here are like".

That's about it really. Tar-dar.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Unlike most of you rascals I was not dragged up and PC values were installed in me at an early age.

However, I vividly remember asking my Mum on the bus if the black person on the seat next to us was Frank Bruno. I must have been like...4 at the time. My Mum had to do the whole apologising thing to him lol. Just thought it was a funny story.

Also when we were in Woolwich one night my Dad told me he did not want to leave his car parked down some street because "you know what the blacks here are like".

So u was taught to be a sly racist c*nt

Nice

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Mum says Twi people are swindlers

Jamaicans are rude and loud

Nigerians are boastful and proud

White people are dirty because they eat with their left hand

She likes Germans though because my family did business with them pre-ghana days or something

Er

My dad told me not to marry a Ghanaian woman when I was like 7 after he had an argumemt :/

Mum says the same thing.

So u was taught to be a sly racist c*nt

Nice

You call it sly

I call it a tactical method of ensuring my own safety.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

If I grew up purely with my grandparents I would probably think India was a continent

My parents are not too prejudiced. Can tell my Mum would be hurt if I married someone of another religion but I know she wouldn't admit it. Atheists are cool

Guest TimeBomb

My dad hates all races, including his own, and isnt ashamed to say it.

My parents were quite anti-islamic, although now my dads getting older he seems to be embracing his religion a bit more.

my uncle forced me to use the word 'coon' in public but disguised in words

i.e. would you please show some coonsideeration... i need some youghurt to coon-teract the chillis and so on and so forth

:lol:

not t0 hang out with blacks because they are lazy and violent and beyond help...

was taught to show no respect to low caste indians...particulaly gujuratis who my mum abhors

kurds are dogs

my dad dislikes jews ...eastern europeans and russians

whites are to be used and abused ...was taught to play the white mans game from early - edumakation smiling in whiteys face , unlike a lot of ethnics... my mum said 'son, white people respect their pet dogs and cats more then a poor illerate darkie'

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Should thread really be changed to "racist sh*t your family say"?

Cos i will win