RAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGEEEEEE!!!!!

Goddaz

Guest M12 Part 2

Why are guys so upset. Kelis has always been known as a bosh. It's not like he's got some woman of virtue/ ideal mother of children on his arm. She's loose as anything.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Kelis is a bosh.. well known around the industry..

Stillits peak on Nas's behalf.

Also these broads that were poppin off in the 2000-2005 era seem to be dating these sort of dudes to revive their career.

regardless

WMSW.

Guest M12 Part 2

Why are guys so upset. Kelis has always been known as a bosh. It's not like he's got some woman of virtue/ ideal mother of children on his arm. She's loose as anything.

even if she wasnt, there still no reason to be upset, like it effects anyone but the parties involved. who cares?

It's true. But nobody likes to see good looking women from their race with people from other races who look clapped out. Especially when relations between the two races aren't exactly rosy.

• Downvote 2

It's true. But nobody likes to see good looking women from their race with people from other races who look clapped out.

i don't give two shits, maybe it's coz i aint single but honestly, i don't care about who is dating who especially if i don't know them.

• Upvote 3