Cher Lloyd

Kurtis

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Awesome Kong

AT WORK CANT SEE BUT I WOULD RAPE THIS SPOTTY c*nt

:lol: wtff

seriously though

i cant remember the last black artist who was successful makin black music

kreayshawn... cher lyyod... cheryl cole.. eliza dooilttle... adele... k koke even... n dubz (fazer dont count hes white to me)

now that kreayshawn girl is even usin the word 'nigga'

im tellin u lot from an outsiders point of view its a slippery slope...

its madness to me that black people cant see how theyve been shut out of their own industry and culture

C/S. I always say we need to take charge but I just get negged for it or people suck up to some crap faze types. f*ck*ng backwards people.

• Downvote 1

Of course we can see what has happened but we are powerless to stop it, on the whole we don't make up a good enough percentage of the music buying public.

But black artists have been coming through last few years so it ain't as bad as it was say 7 years ago.

Guest Awesome Kong

Of course we can see what has happened but we are powerless to stop it, on the whole we don't make up a good enough percentage of the music buying public.

But black artists have been coming through last few years so it ain't as bad as it was say 7 years ago.

Agreed, we should take control of all our industries tbh & look to further us.

If there is any justice in the world she will be in and out of the industry like Lady Sov.

Bun Simon for putting this girl in the light.

LMAO @ the videos on that account

7 days to go

6 days to go

5 days to go

lol they really think this'll be something epic

how can The Runners go from Hustlin' to this though...

hope Lex Luger doesnt do that kinda sh*t

I can't believe some of the comments on her site in support of her http://www.cherlloyd.com/countdown/

1 guy goes

this song is f*ck*ng awful!

Next guy replies

Exactly Curtis, what are you doing here? I'm one of her older fans and having listened to music through the 60s, 70s and ever since, I can say that she easily stands up to many of the iconic pop stars of those decades. Don't underestimate her talent ;)

WTF lol

literally can't believe it, this is the best few seconds of my life, can't wait to see the whole thing! unreal I met this beautiful star♥ ♥ ♥.

I think Cher Lloyd is one of the best rappers/singers I've heard. People who talk bad about her are Haters, and simply don't know a thing about talent. Straight up!

OMG,IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE VIDEO,WHAT ARE YOU DOIN' HERE? SHUT THE f*ck UP. CHER IS AWESOME,THE SONG IS GREAT AND YOU ALL ARE SUCH ASSHOLES.

You can't stop youtube-ing her,on repeat,running this beat.

Hi hater. kiss kiss,I see u later. Hi hater,it was very very very nice to meet ya ;)

viideogirlz 12 minutes ago

and on that note...