Cher Lloyd

Kurtis

Guest Lemons

It really pisses me off that she thinks she can stop people criticising by talking about haters in the song.

This is absolute garbage of the highest degree.

f*ck. Her. Life.

who cares what race makes it..

/

You can't deny the white man's songwriting capabilities sometimes

one of the best things Ive ever heard, not even song, one of the best soundwaves to go into my ear, maybe it was because of the situation when it came out, but I still love it

this has made me go search for more

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

you dont care what race makes it but wanted to highlight someone who singled out a race and song wtiring abilities :/ stupid c*nt...............songwriting abilities are not race specific. however, get a bunch of white people to put together an "all time" list.............them esqui types who write for NME and rolling stone and youll have white written songs make up 95%. how convienient.

u need to get laid or something

always angry.

I discussed black artists at some stage (i think, cba to search it), why wouldnt I post about white artists? isnt that just proving I dont give a sh*t who sings it? obv I have to highlight the race as thats just in your face cnt exactly ignore that.

I dunno I have a headache

you dont care what race makes it but wanted to highlight someone who singled out a race and song wtiring abilities :/ stupid c*nt...............songwriting abilities are not race specific. however, get a bunch of white people to put together an "all time" list.............them esqui types who write for NME and rolling stone and youll have white written songs make up 95%. how convienient.

Yeah but without black people creating Rock and Roll all those tunes wouldn't exist. Sometimes I do think music is a bit race specific; never really see white people making music that's truly their own and doesn't have links to black music.