THEY'RE HERE...

Mr. Martinez

http://www.london24.com/news/ufo_mystery_on_plaistow_s_greenway_1_922741

East London isn’t usually associated with sightings of UFOs or alien craft but there’s a first time for everything and a quick thinking teenager captured these images.

What they show is anybody’s guess though. Harry St Louis was on his way home in the Greenway on the night of June 8 when he saw the large, bright light. At first he thought it was a firework but quickly discounted the theory as it continued to weave across the sky.

Harry, 19, who lives inMemorial Avenue, Stratford, then recorded the object’s movements on his phone and put the resulting video on YouTube, where unsurprisingly, it has scored thousands of hits, including one from the occupant of a Stratford flat who also witnessed the sight and another from Ilford.

He told the Recorder: “It was silent but considering it was so far away it was quite big. I must have been watching it for 30-40 seconds then I got my phone and recorded it for about 26 seconds. Then the flame disappeared and there were just these two dots with one coming in from the right hand side and then they went off at about 45 degrees.”

And although he has researched the sighting, he is still without anything to explain it, leaving him to conclude that it must be a UFO which as he points out, stands for an Unidentified Flying Object.

I found this article because over the last month i have seen some MAD sh*t in the sky. Just now seen this thing I've seen for the past week, just a random ball of light travelling aceoss the sky. Kinda like the video in the link but without the trail.

You man bettter get ready for arms stil

the greenwich one looks fake. i still say that all UFO sightings are fake until i see them with my own eyes or an african/carribean woman tells me she saw one. although the footage of the ones seen in russia and jerusalem are some next thing and hard to deny. i read that the jerusalem one that appered to land and take off that those coordinates are at the exact centre of the earth. #stillthinkufosarebullshit

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

the greenwich one looks fake. i still say that all UFO sightings are fake until i see them with my own eyes or an african/carribean woman tells me she saw one. although the footage of the ones seen in russia and jerusalem are some next thing and hard to deny. i read that the jerusalem one that appered to land and take off that those coordinates are at the exact centre of the earth. #stillthinkufosarebullshit

This one was clearly demonstrated to be a fake done by filming a still image on an LCD screen. It's all explained in this YouTube video by a top debunker from AboveTopSecret, where all the real UFO buffs hang out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v...

Sorry folks. Show's over. The Telegraph really ought to check ATS first before running any UFO stories, duh.

:lol:

WTF

what difference does that make ?

:lol:

WTF

what difference does that make ?

Cah their reallion

Because the chances of another intelligent species existing at the same time as us, being capable of interstellar travel in an FTL capacity, and visiting Earth in our lifetimes, are so infinitesimally small it's really not worth bothering about.

And if there were to be UFO flying, the first people to know about it would be National Aeronautics and Space Administration, earth observation teams and Air Traffic Controllers, not a 19 year old boy from Stratford.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

We live in a f*cked up world if people think unconfirmed robots flying about with some mad lights attached are normal.

Did you know there are people who leave their yards in the morning to go and watch trains at Clapham junctions.

Nothing is beyond the individual in this earth.

Expect the impossible, live a life of doubt.