Self Treatment

Mr. Gayle

Some dude at work just burst his spot with a hot needle lol, looks even worse now hahaha

You ever done these self treatments on yourself, I know the hot needle one is a common one

Few years back I got a splinter in my finger, was such a pain trying to get out with tweezers ended up just using a stanley knife to slice open part of my finger to get it out. lol

Guest M12 Part 2

One Argentinian guy I used to chill with had made a tattoo machine out of a ps2 pad and would tattoo himself randomly whilst smoking out of his bong made out of an apple.

guy was f*cked.

:lol:

thats a next ting, flippin hell

I dnt even do self treatment since I stopped the sleeping pills, any slight cough im in the Gp surgery

which reminds, went to see the nigga yesterday and he told me a resting heart rate of 120-125 at 9am isnt bad?

ill just ask someone else

One Argentinian guy I used to chill with had made a tattoo machine out of a ps2 pad and would tattoo himself randomly whilst smoking out of his bong made out of an apple.

guy was f*cked.

:lol:

Some boy in my halls put a needle on some clippers...

used to open up ink cartridges dip the needle in ink and f*ck*ng do tattoos on himself

my friend *eyes dart left to right* used to drink fountain pen ink in school

like for some reason a wole load of us had them fountain pens where u change the cartridge n sh*t

that was abit random

also, this doesnt really fit into the toopic, but its summmer..

NEVER EVER spray lynx on your balls if you're too hot

couple of us thought we were f*ckin Einstein, like it made the most sense, the can is always cold, feels cold on arm pits, wheres the negative?

its OK for about 5 seconds, that sh*t STINGS, like 10 of us sitting in history in agony for a few minutes

ahh school *wipes tear*